American band Train premiered earlier this week the music video for "Marry Me", the official third single taken from their Gold-certified album "Save Me San Francisco" - Nice little clip dnd the ending made me smile, awwww - STILL tho, the new single might be a cute (profound) ballad but we all know it's going to flop. I'm just shocked at the third single choice. They should have picked instead the brilliant "This Ain't Goodbye" or the feel-good title track "Save Me, San Francisco". I'm afraid this is it for Train and their new era. "Hey, Soul Sister" (#1 in the US for three consecutive weeks and #1 in over 16 other countries) marked a stellar comeback for the rock band - who we hadn't seen that high on the charts since the "Drops of Jupiter" days. But it seems they couldn't keep up to the "Hey, Soul Sister" momemtum. "If It's Love", the second single, only managed to peak at a disappointing #34 on the Hot 100 - and this was one of my faves on the CD - so considering this I'm not sure Train can get more hit singles from this CD. They should just focus now on their tour and then start working on a new LP.
- Stream: Jhené Aiko - 'Souled Out'
- Jhené Aiko - "The Pressure"
- Song Premiere: Mary Lambert Opens Up In "Heart On My Sleeve"
- New Music: Jeezy – ‘Addicted’ / – ‘Shady Life’
- Free Download: P. Reign - "Dear America" / Don't Miss The Song "Rihanna"
- Listen: The Madden Brothers - "Dear Jane"
- The Script Cover Sia's "Chandelier" on BBC Radio 1's "Live Lounge": Listen
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Sweet Little Somethin'"
- Listen: Eminem Interview On Shade 45, Talks 'The Monster' Tour
- Beyoncé Wraps Up HBO Special With "XO" Performance
- Listen: Inna Wants The Lights Turned Down "Low" In New Song
- Video: Maroon 5 Perform "V" Songs On "The Today Show"
- RedFoo & Paloma Faith Perform New Singles on "The X Factor Australia"
- New Music: Jessie Ware - "Want Your Feeling"
- Full Songs: Adele - "You'll Never See Me Again" & "Never Gonna Leave You"