American band Train premiered earlier this week the music video for "Marry Me", the official third single taken from their Gold-certified album "Save Me San Francisco" - Nice little clip dnd the ending made me smile, awwww - STILL tho, the new single might be a cute (profound) ballad but we all know it's going to flop. I'm just shocked at the third single choice. They should have picked instead the brilliant "This Ain't Goodbye" or the feel-good title track "Save Me, San Francisco". I'm afraid this is it for Train and their new era. "Hey, Soul Sister" (#1 in the US for three consecutive weeks and #1 in over 16 other countries) marked a stellar comeback for the rock band - who we hadn't seen that high on the charts since the "Drops of Jupiter" days. But it seems they couldn't keep up to the "Hey, Soul Sister" momemtum. "If It's Love", the second single, only managed to peak at a disappointing #34 on the Hot 100 - and this was one of my faves on the CD - so considering this I'm not sure Train can get more hit singles from this CD. They should just focus now on their tour and then start working on a new LP.
- Watch: Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragons Perform At Cleveland Cavaliers 2014-2015 Season Opener
- Preview: Demi Lovato & Olly Murs - "Up"
- "Blank Space" Announced as Second Single from Taylor Swift's "1989" / Brilliant Choice?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"
- Behind The Scenes: Ariana Grande - "Love Me Harder"