American band Train premiered earlier this week the music video for "Marry Me", the official third single taken from their Gold-certified album "Save Me San Francisco" - Nice little clip dnd the ending made me smile, awwww - STILL tho, the new single might be a cute (profound) ballad but we all know it's going to flop. I'm just shocked at the third single choice. They should have picked instead the brilliant "This Ain't Goodbye" or the feel-good title track "Save Me, San Francisco". I'm afraid this is it for Train and their new era. "Hey, Soul Sister" (#1 in the US for three consecutive weeks and #1 in over 16 other countries) marked a stellar comeback for the rock band - who we hadn't seen that high on the charts since the "Drops of Jupiter" days. But it seems they couldn't keep up to the "Hey, Soul Sister" momemtum. "If It's Love", the second single, only managed to peak at a disappointing #34 on the Hot 100 - and this was one of my faves on the CD - so considering this I'm not sure Train can get more hit singles from this CD. They should just focus now on their tour and then start working on a new LP.
- New Music: Fat Joe - 'Stressin'
- Mary Lambert - "Secrets"
- Lady Gaga Performs "Dope" For The First Time on "ArtRave" Tour: Watch
- Katy Perry – ‘This Is How We Do’
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Mark Ballas - "Miss Incredible"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Alexandra Stan: On Second Album, New Single "Dance", Speaking Spanish & Romania Tourism!
- New Music: Christina Grimmie - "Must Be Love"
- Enrique Iglesias Lip-Syncs In Debut US TV Performance of "Bailando" on "Got Talent"
- 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Amnesia"
- New Music: Chance The Rapper – 'Wonderful Everyday: Arthur'
- Lana Del Rey – 'Ultraviolence'
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce North American 2015 Tour on "Ryan Seacrest"
- Watch Kiesza's Captivating 'Street' Performance for 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Video: Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Had A Fight In Ibiza! Blows Thrown?