American band Train premiered earlier this week the music video for "Marry Me", the official third single taken from their Gold-certified album "Save Me San Francisco" - Nice little clip dnd the ending made me smile, awwww - STILL tho, the new single might be a cute (profound) ballad but we all know it's going to flop. I'm just shocked at the third single choice. They should have picked instead the brilliant "This Ain't Goodbye" or the feel-good title track "Save Me, San Francisco". I'm afraid this is it for Train and their new era. "Hey, Soul Sister" (#1 in the US for three consecutive weeks and #1 in over 16 other countries) marked a stellar comeback for the rock band - who we hadn't seen that high on the charts since the "Drops of Jupiter" days. But it seems they couldn't keep up to the "Hey, Soul Sister" momemtum. "If It's Love", the second single, only managed to peak at a disappointing #34 on the Hot 100 - and this was one of my faves on the CD - so considering this I'm not sure Train can get more hit singles from this CD. They should just focus now on their tour and then start working on a new LP.
- Watch: Jay Z & Beyoncé's 'On The Run' Tour Documentary
- New Music: Kiesza - "Bad Thing"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival - Day 2 Performances
- Watch: Eminem Brings Out B.o.B & Royce Da 5'9 At 2014 Music Midtown Festival
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "We Go Hard"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival's Day 1 Performances
- Preview of Fergie's New Single "L.A Love " Leaks
- Pia Mia & Austin Mahone Join Forces for "Fill Me In" Cover: Listen
- Lil Wayne - 'Grindin'
- Broods Exclusive Interview: On Beginnings, Capitol Signing & Debut Album "Evergreen"
- Pitbull - "Fireball"
- New Music: Avicii - "The Nights"
- Full "Eau de Gaga" Commercial Premieres: Watch
- Lady Antebellum - "I Did With You"
- The Veronicas Get Revenge In "You Ruin Me" Music Video