American band Train premiered earlier this week the music video for "Marry Me", the official third single taken from their Gold-certified album "Save Me San Francisco" - Nice little clip dnd the ending made me smile, awwww - STILL tho, the new single might be a cute (profound) ballad but we all know it's going to flop. I'm just shocked at the third single choice. They should have picked instead the brilliant "This Ain't Goodbye" or the feel-good title track "Save Me, San Francisco". I'm afraid this is it for Train and their new era. "Hey, Soul Sister" (#1 in the US for three consecutive weeks and #1 in over 16 other countries) marked a stellar comeback for the rock band - who we hadn't seen that high on the charts since the "Drops of Jupiter" days. But it seems they couldn't keep up to the "Hey, Soul Sister" momemtum. "If It's Love", the second single, only managed to peak at a disappointing #34 on the Hot 100 - and this was one of my faves on the CD - so considering this I'm not sure Train can get more hit singles from this CD. They should just focus now on their tour and then start working on a new LP.
- New Music: Drake - 'Heat Of The Moment' / 'How About Now'
- New Music: Drake - '6 God'
- Taylor Swift Chats & Shakes It Off on "Alan Carr"
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"