Toni Braxton and Babyface break wallks to be together in the Ray Kay-directed music video for "Hurt You". The sultry song is the first single from the R&B veterans' upcoming duets album "Love, Marriage & Divorce", in stores November 25th via Motown.
The video sees Toni and Babyface at adjacent rooms in a road motel singing the nostalgic lyrics of "Hurt You". The song describes how sometimes a relationship can go wrong, and that although sometimes we can be hurt, everything has a fix. Ray Kay portrays the unity of the couple by making them break the wall dividing their rooms, and their hearts. It's a really simple video, but it goes really nice with what the song tries to say.
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Asher Monroe - "Lonely Island"
- Lily Allen - "As Long As I Got You"
- Katy Perry - "This Is How We Do"
- Shawn Mendes Performs "Life of The Party" on "Kelly & Michael": Watch
- Beyoncé Sings Darker "Crazy In Love" In Full Trailer of "50 Shades of Grey"
- The Vamps Perform "Somebody to You" on "The Today Show"
- Justin Bieber Previews 11 New Songs on Instagram! New Album Ready?
- Hilary Duff Shares "Chasing the Sun" Cover Art & Snippet
- Watch: J. Cole Brings Out Drake & Kendrick Lamar at ‘Dollar & a Dream’ Tour Stop in Los Angeles
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fireball"
- Pharrell - "Come Get It Bae"
- Union J - "Tonight "
- New Music: Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Stayin Out All Night'
- New Music: Lights - "Up We Go"