Toni Braxton and Babyface break wallks to be together in the Ray Kay-directed music video for "Hurt You". The sultry song is the first single from the R&B veterans' upcoming duets album "Love, Marriage & Divorce", in stores November 25th via Motown.
The video sees Toni and Babyface at adjacent rooms in a road motel singing the nostalgic lyrics of "Hurt You". The song describes how sometimes a relationship can go wrong, and that although sometimes we can be hurt, everything has a fix. Ray Kay portrays the unity of the couple by making them break the wall dividing their rooms, and their hearts. It's a really simple video, but it goes really nice with what the song tries to say.
What do you think of the video?
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"
- Inna - "Good Time"
- New Music: Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- Video: Beyoncé Performs "Blow" on HBO's "Beyonce x10" Special
- Shawn Mendes: "The Shawn Mendes EP"
- New Music: The Script - "It’s Not Right for You"
- Watch: Childish Gambino Calls Out Drake, Kendrick Lamar, & ScHoolboy Q In New Freestyle
- New Music: Azealia Banks - "Heavy Metal and Reflective"
- Amelia Lily -"California"
- Fifth Harmony Debut New Songs "Reflection", "Over" & "Going Nowhere" In Concert: Watch
- New Music: G.R.L - "Girls Are Always Right"
- OneRepublic Perform "Ordinary Human" on "The Today Show"
- Fifth Harmony Rehearse New Fierce Song "Reflection": Video
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform "Beside You" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Nick Jonas - "Chains"