Toni Braxton and Babyface break wallks to be together in the Ray Kay-directed music video for "Hurt You". The sultry song is the first single from the R&B veterans' upcoming duets album "Love, Marriage & Divorce", in stores November 25th via Motown.
The video sees Toni and Babyface at adjacent rooms in a road motel singing the nostalgic lyrics of "Hurt You". The song describes how sometimes a relationship can go wrong, and that although sometimes we can be hurt, everything has a fix. Ray Kay portrays the unity of the couple by making them break the wall dividing their rooms, and their hearts. It's a really simple video, but it goes really nice with what the song tries to say.
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- New Music: The Weeknd - 'King Of The Fall'
- New Music: The Chemical Brothers - "This Is Not A Game"
- Preview: Gwen Stefani - "Spark the Fire"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Ryan Cabrera - "House On Fire"
- Nicole Scherzinger - "Big Fat Lie"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- Taylor Swift & Olly Murs Perform on "X Factor Australia" Season 6 Finale
- New Music: Calvin Harris - "Outside"
- Union J - "You Got It All"
- Foo Fighters Unveil "Something from Nothing" Lyric Video
- Iggy Azalea Unveils 'Reclassified' Album Tracklisting
- New Music: Drake - 'How About Now'
- Watch: Jessie J and Maroon 5 Perform on "X Factor UK"
- Video: Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Perform "Cheek to Cheek" Medley on "Strictly Come Dancing"