Toni Braxton and Babyface break wallks to be together in the Ray Kay-directed music video for "Hurt You". The sultry song is the first single from the R&B veterans' upcoming duets album "Love, Marriage & Divorce", in stores November 25th via Motown.
The video sees Toni and Babyface at adjacent rooms in a road motel singing the nostalgic lyrics of "Hurt You". The song describes how sometimes a relationship can go wrong, and that although sometimes we can be hurt, everything has a fix. Ray Kay portrays the unity of the couple by making them break the wall dividing their rooms, and their hearts. It's a really simple video, but it goes really nice with what the song tries to say.
What do you think of the video?
- Stream 4 New Ariana Grande Songs: “Love Me Harder”, “Be My Baby”, “A Little Bit of Your Heart” & “Why Try”
- Rita Ora's New Album Delayed Til 2015 / Walks Out Mid-Interview After Calvin Harris Question
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga's "I Can't Give You Anything But Love" Cover Is Exquisite Jazz: Listen
- Trey Songz Is A Player and A Loser In "What's Best for You" Music Video
- Nicki Minaj – ‘Anaconda’
- DirectLyrics Interviews Meghan Trainor: On Chart Success, L.A Reid, Future Plans
- Watch: Robyn's Awkward Interview / "Do It Again" Performance on GMA
- New Music: Labrinth - "Let It Be"
- New Music: Jennifer Hudson - "Dangerous"
- New Music: Nickelback - "Edge of a Revolution"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'On Me'
- Taylor Swift - "Shake It Off"
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Shake It Off"
- New Music: G-Unit - 'Ahhh Shit'
- Kiesza - "What Is Love"