Toni Braxton and Babyface break wallks to be together in the Ray Kay-directed music video for "Hurt You". The sultry song is the first single from the R&B veterans' upcoming duets album "Love, Marriage & Divorce", in stores November 25th via Motown.
The video sees Toni and Babyface at adjacent rooms in a road motel singing the nostalgic lyrics of "Hurt You". The song describes how sometimes a relationship can go wrong, and that although sometimes we can be hurt, everything has a fix. Ray Kay portrays the unity of the couple by making them break the wall dividing their rooms, and their hearts. It's a really simple video, but it goes really nice with what the song tries to say.
What do you think of the video?
- Listen to Ricky Martin's New Single "Adios"
- Stream: Full Studio Version of Azealia Banks' "Chasing Time" Is Out
- Rixton Reveals Cover & Tracklist of Debut Album "Let The Road"
- New Music: You+Me - "Break the Cycle"
- Hear 19 Seconds of One Direction's "Steal My Girl" Now!
- Inna Misses Her Man's "Body and The Sun"
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Therapy"
- New Music: Jessie J - "Burnin' Up"
- Ella Henderson Covers "Say Something" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Selena Gomez Rests Head on Justin Bieber's Shoulder at LA Church
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Whole Damn Year"
- Kanye West Performs at 'AAHH! Fest' By Surprise: Watch
- Watch: Jay Z & Beyoncé's 'On The Run' Tour Documentary
- New Music: Kiesza - "Bad Thing"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival - Day 2 Performances