First it was Kanye's "G.O.O.D Fridays", then Swizz Beatz started "Monster Mondays" and now hitmaker producer Timbaland wants his very own weekly installment of music freebies as well. Today he has launched "Timbaland Thursdays". Very original, huh? lol. The first 'gift' he's got for fans is this collaboration with long-time friend Missy Eliott entitled "Take Ur Clothes Off". The track can be downloaded on Timb's Official Website for free. Cute effort. So happy to see Missy hasn't lost her touch and still can rock verses like she only knows! Overall tho, not the most exciting song ever to be honest. Hopefully Timbo delivers something more 'ground-breaking' next time. BTW, what's going on with Missy's "Block Party" album?
- Listen to Ricky Martin's New Single "Adios"
- Stream: Full Studio Version of Azealia Banks' "Chasing Time" Is Out
- Rixton Reveals Cover & Tracklist of Debut Album "Let The Road"
- New Music: You+Me - "Break the Cycle"
- Hear 19 Seconds of One Direction's "Steal My Girl" Now!
- Inna Misses Her Man's "Body and The Sun"
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Therapy"
- New Music: Jessie J - "Burnin' Up"
- Ella Henderson Covers "Say Something" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Selena Gomez Rests Head on Justin Bieber's Shoulder at LA Church
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Whole Damn Year"
- Kanye West Performs at 'AAHH! Fest' By Surprise: Watch
- Watch: Jay Z & Beyoncé's 'On The Run' Tour Documentary
- New Music: Kiesza - "Bad Thing"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival - Day 2 Performances