First it was Kanye's "G.O.O.D Fridays", then Swizz Beatz started "Monster Mondays" and now hitmaker producer Timbaland wants his very own weekly installment of music freebies as well. Today he has launched "Timbaland Thursdays". Very original, huh? lol. The first 'gift' he's got for fans is this collaboration with long-time friend Missy Eliott entitled "Take Ur Clothes Off". The track can be downloaded on Timb's Official Website for free. Cute effort. So happy to see Missy hasn't lost her touch and still can rock verses like she only knows! Overall tho, not the most exciting song ever to be honest. Hopefully Timbo delivers something more 'ground-breaking' next time. BTW, what's going on with Missy's "Block Party" album?
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- New Music: Fences – ‘Arrows’
- New Music: Jasmine V – ‘That’s Me Right There’
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"
- Inna - "Good Time"
- New Music: Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- Video: Beyoncé Performs "Blow" on HBO's "Beyonce x10" Special
- Shawn Mendes: "The Shawn Mendes EP"
- New Music: The Script - "It’s Not Right for You"