Remember Tiffany Evans? She broke into the music scene with only 15, releasing her debut self-titled CD some years ago and spawning the happy & uptempo single enttiled "Promise Ring" featuring Ciara. Back then, we witnessed a new talent being born. She obviously had a gifted voice, that even destroyed Ciara and showed her who was the boss in "Promise Ring". Anyways, Tiffany did her thing but unfortunaly her music did not connect with the American audience and both her album and singles flopped hard on the charts. Well, time has passed, Evans is 18 years old, has left the young girl she was behind, and now has a more mature look and even a more powerul and developed voice. Tiffany will release in 2011 her sophomore titled "Ms Tiffany" but has decided to give fans already the very first sigle, that is called, "I'll Be There". A beautiful sultry ballad, which I wouldn't be suprised makes you drop a tear if you listen intently to the lyrics. Excellent effort. Will radios love it? Not sure, we're living nowadays in a world where you need an "electro-pop" song to be succesful. Hopefully, Ms Evans will prove that wrong.
- The Script Cover Sia's "Chandelier" on BBC Radio 1's "Live Lounge": Listen
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Sweet Little Somethin'"
- Listen: Eminem Interview On Shade 45, Talks 'The Monster' Tour
- Beyoncé Wraps Up HBO Special With "XO" Performance
- Listen: Inna Wants The Lights Turned Down "Low" In New Song
- Video: Maroon 5 Perform "V" Songs On "The Today Show"
- RedFoo & Paloma Faith Perform New Singles on "The X Factor Australia"
- New Music: Jessie Ware - "Want Your Feeling"
- Full Songs: Adele - "You'll Never See Me Again" & "Never Gonna Leave You"
- Listen: Long Snippet of Unreleased Adele Song "You'll Never See Me Again" Leaks
- Meghan Trainor Releases "Title" EP Cover Art & Preview of New Song!
- Alex & Sierra Hit The Beach Again To Sing "Bumper Cars" In Acoustic Mode
- Watch Jason Aldean's Steamy Music Video For "Burnin' It Down"
- Ariana Grande Performs "Bang Bang" ALONE & "Break Your Heart Right Back” on "The Today Show"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Inna - "Low"