Remember Tiffany Evans? She broke into the music scene with only 15, releasing her debut self-titled CD some years ago and spawning the happy & uptempo single enttiled "Promise Ring" featuring Ciara. Back then, we witnessed a new talent being born. She obviously had a gifted voice, that even destroyed Ciara and showed her who was the boss in "Promise Ring". Anyways, Tiffany did her thing but unfortunaly her music did not connect with the American audience and both her album and singles flopped hard on the charts. Well, time has passed, Evans is 18 years old, has left the young girl she was behind, and now has a more mature look and even a more powerul and developed voice. Tiffany will release in 2011 her sophomore titled "Ms Tiffany" but has decided to give fans already the very first sigle, that is called, "I'll Be There". A beautiful sultry ballad, which I wouldn't be suprised makes you drop a tear if you listen intently to the lyrics. Excellent effort. Will radios love it? Not sure, we're living nowadays in a world where you need an "electro-pop" song to be succesful. Hopefully, Ms Evans will prove that wrong.
- Watch: One Direction Performances + Skit on "SNL" 2014
- Bonnie McKee Flaunts Bikini Body In "California Winter" ONE-SHOT Music Video: Watch!
- New Music: Madonna - "Living for Love"
- Got 16 Minutes To Spare? Watch Nicki Minaj's "The Pinkprint Movie" Then
- The Veronicas Strut For Their Lives In "If You Love Someone" Music Video
- Download: French Montana - 'Mac & Cheese: The Appetizer'
- Merry Christmas! Miguel Releases 3 FREE New Songs
- Leona Lewis Teases Amazing Adele-Esque New Song: Watch
- Watch: Rihanna Shoots "Secret" Footage with Fans In Paris
- Interscope Confirms New Ellie Goulding & Carly Rae Jepsen Singles for Early 2015
- Nicki Minaj Talks Jay-Z Inspiring "The Pinkprint" Title on "The View"
- Hear Preview of Lana Del Rey and Her Ex-Boyfriend Barrie O'Neill's Duet "Riverside"
- Lady Gaga Brings "Cheek to Cheek" to "The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon": Interview + Performances
- Watch Michael Bublé & Ariana Grande Cover "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" on NBC's "Christmas In New York"
- New Music: Chris Brown & Tyga - 'Ayo'