Remember Tiffany Evans? She broke into the music scene with only 15, releasing her debut self-titled CD some years ago and spawning the happy & uptempo single enttiled "Promise Ring" featuring Ciara. Back then, we witnessed a new talent being born. She obviously had a gifted voice, that even destroyed Ciara and showed her who was the boss in "Promise Ring". Anyways, Tiffany did her thing but unfortunaly her music did not connect with the American audience and both her album and singles flopped hard on the charts. Well, time has passed, Evans is 18 years old, has left the young girl she was behind, and now has a more mature look and even a more powerul and developed voice. Tiffany will release in 2011 her sophomore titled "Ms Tiffany" but has decided to give fans already the very first sigle, that is called, "I'll Be There". A beautiful sultry ballad, which I wouldn't be suprised makes you drop a tear if you listen intently to the lyrics. Excellent effort. Will radios love it? Not sure, we're living nowadays in a world where you need an "electro-pop" song to be succesful. Hopefully, Ms Evans will prove that wrong.
- New Music: Sia - 'Salted Wound'
- Big Sean Announces New Album 'Dark Sky Paradise' Dropping February 24th
- Nick Jonas & Prince Royce Perform New Singles at "Miss Universe"
- Kesha Performs "Solo" Version of "Timber" In Brazil With NEW VERSE! Watch Video!
- Stream Imagine Dragons' New Buzz Single "Shots" Now!
- Christina Perri - "The Words"
- "Outta Here" Singer Esmée Denters Auditions on "The Voice UK", Almost Doesn't Get Picked
- Blake Shelton Performs "Neon Light" & "Boys 'Round Here" On "SNL"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Amazing Amy'
- New Music: Rihanna, Kanye West, & Paul McCartney – ‘FourFiveSeconds’
- George Ezra Performs "Budapest" On "The Ellen Show" / Is The USA Ready? He's Coming!
- Cee-lo Drops Surprise Album "TV On The Radio": Stream
- Watch: Eminem's 'Detroit Vs. Everybody' Video With Big Sean, Royce Da 5'9, & More
- New Music: Britney Spears - "Conscious"
- Oh No? The Giorgio Moroder & Britney Spears Collaboration To Be An "Old Song/Cover"