T.I. kicked off the week with the release of the audio to his 'No Mediocre' single and wastes no time in giving us the official music video. The DJ Mustard-produced track, which features a verse from Iggy Azalea, serves as the lead single from his forthcoming ninth studio album 'Paperwork'.
Directed by Director X, the music video for 'No Mediocre' was shot down in Rio De Janeiro located in the World Cup host country Brazil. T.I. brings the camera team and 'Fancy' hitmaker Iggy Azalea into the Rio Favelas for a close up look at the scenery from sunrise to sunfall. Plenty of beautiful women throughout the three and a half minute clip.
The visual for 'No Mediocre' was premiered right after T.I. wrapped up the listening session for 'Paperwork'. According to sources on location, the Atlanta artist announced the album is coming in September and also played a crossover track titled 'New National Anthem' that is supposed to feature Lady Gaga. If T.I. does manage to get the Gaga feature, it'd be no surprise to see that released as the next single sometime this Summer.
- World Premiere: Kendrick Lamar - "i"
- Natasha Bedingfield Debuts New Single "Love Song to the Earth"
- Jessie J Debuts New Songs "Sweet Talker" & "Your Loss I'm Found" at 2014 iTunes Festival
- Fifth Harmony Make '106 & Park' Performance Debut with "Boss"
- Check Out A Snippet of Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding's First Collaboration
- Listen to Ricky Martin's New Single "Adios"
- Stream: Full Studio Version of Azealia Banks' "Chasing Time" Is Out
- Rixton Reveals Cover & Tracklist of Debut Album "Let The Road"
- New Music: You+Me - "Break the Cycle"
- Hear 19 Seconds of One Direction's "Steal My Girl" Now!
- Inna Misses Her Man's "Body and The Sun"
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Therapy"
- New Music: Jessie J - "Burnin' Up"
- Ella Henderson Covers "Say Something" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Selena Gomez Rests Head on Justin Bieber's Shoulder at LA Church