T.I. kicked off the week with the release of the audio to his 'No Mediocre' single and wastes no time in giving us the official music video. The DJ Mustard-produced track, which features a verse from Iggy Azalea, serves as the lead single from his forthcoming ninth studio album 'Paperwork'.
Directed by Director X, the music video for 'No Mediocre' was shot down in Rio De Janeiro located in the World Cup host country Brazil. T.I. brings the camera team and 'Fancy' hitmaker Iggy Azalea into the Rio Favelas for a close up look at the scenery from sunrise to sunfall. Plenty of beautiful women throughout the three and a half minute clip.
The visual for 'No Mediocre' was premiered right after T.I. wrapped up the listening session for 'Paperwork'. According to sources on location, the Atlanta artist announced the album is coming in September and also played a crossover track titled 'New National Anthem' that is supposed to feature Lady Gaga. If T.I. does manage to get the Gaga feature, it'd be no surprise to see that released as the next single sometime this Summer.
- New Music: Chris Brown & Trey Songz - 'Dangerous'
- Alex & Sierra Release Surprising Cover of The Darkness' "I Believe In A Thing Called Love": Listen
- Pitbull Rocks "Fireball" & New Single "Time Of Our Lives" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Meghan Trainor, Nick Jonas & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 19 Finale: Watch
- Rihanna Shares 15-Second Snippet of New Song: Listen!
- Free Download: Jordin Sparks - "Bye Felicia"
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!
- 2014 American Music Awards - The Performances