The Wanted just keep on hitting new lows! The British boyband recently unveiled the music video for "Walks Like Rihanna", the latest single from their forthcoming third album which is yet-untitled, and whose release date is to be confirmed as well. But, expect it to drop sometime this Fall of 2013 in UK stores. Why?. They'll be premiering their own reality series "The Wanted Life" around that time too there, so it's only fitting for promotional reasons. The US release is on E! on June 2, but I doubt the new CD gets out there 1st.
Back to the clip for "Walks Like Rihanna", this is just embarrassing! I kinda liked the song at first, but the more I play it now the worse I feel. Only the 'boom, boom' bits remain 'OK, this might be cool' to me. Anyway, the visual for the Dr Luke-produced track sees The Wanted making parody of 90s boybands such us; N'Sync, Backstreet Boys, or Take That. Why?. Well, there's this hot, 'freaky' girl who gets hired as director for the "Walks Like Rihanna" vid, and she's so "freaky" she likes to have too much 'fun' with the lads.
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Them Girls Be Like"
- Jennifer Lopez Visits "Chelsea Lately" / Announces New Iggy Azalea Collaboration on MTV's "House of Style"
- Tinashe Links Up With A$AP Rocky In New Single "Pretend": Listen
- Coldplay - "True Love"
- Jeezy – ‘No Tears’
- New Music: Chris Brown – ‘X’
- Country Heartthrob Hunter Hayes Rocks "The Today Show": Watch
- Jessie J - "Sweet Talker"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "Animals"
- New Song: Flo Rida - "GDFR"
- Jasmine V - "That’s Me Right There"
- Maroon 5's Future Single "Animals" Featured In New KIA Commercial
- Juicy J – ‘Low’
- Watch The Weeknd's NSFW Music Video for "Often"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Priory: From Selling Their Own Blood to Recording "Weekend" & Signing to Warner