British duo The Ting Tings return to the music scene two years after the release of their platinum-certified (UK) debut album "We Started Nothing" - Katie and Jules are set to release their sophomore work "Kunst" in November, being preceded by the first single "Hands" - out on October 11th in the United Kingdom. The new single was premiered last night via BBC's Radio One and Facebook. The 80s-influenced track was penned by the duo themselves and mixed by Calvin Harris. I'm loving this! Don't be fooled by the first listen. You won't immediately be hooked on "Hands" but it'll require a few plays. I'm happy to see The Ting Tings are not afraid to try new sounds, and I think they've done a great job with "Hands". Just can't wait to listen to the other tracks in the album! "What are you supposed to do with two hands!?" lol! Love it!. The Ting Tings actually debuted LIVE the new single back in July at the Wireless Festival in London. Watch their performance below. Sounded powerful live (shame about the quality) but I love the song even more in its studio version!. Enjoy
- Chris Brown Drops "Tuesday" & "Made Me" Remixes Featuring Trey Songz: Listen
- Listen: Miley Cyrus Covers Led Zeppelin's "Babe, I’m Gonna Leave You" and Succeeds!
- Watch: Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett's One-Hour HSN "Cheek to Cheek" Special
- Nicki Minaj Joins Beyoncé for "Flawless" Remix Performance in Paris
- Chris Brown & Ariana Grande's Scrapped "Don't Be Gone Too Long" Video Leaks!
- Big Sean Releases Four New Songs
- World Premiere: Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- Blake Shelton's "Neon Light" Music Video Is Cheap & Disappointing
- The Script - "No Sound Without Silence"
- Nick Jonas Croons "Jealous" on "The Today Show" & "Seth Meyers": Watch
- Nicole Scherzinger Premieres Piano Ballad "Run" and It's Her Best Solo Song To Date!
- Calvin Harris & John Newman Feel Remorse In "Blame" Music Video
- Jessie Ware's "Say You Love Me" Music Video Is Out and Ed Sheeran's Not In It
- Chris Brown Performs "X" and "Loyal" on "Jimmy Fallon": Watch
- Download: Lil Kim – ‘Hard Core’