British duo The Ting Tings return to the music scene two years after the release of their platinum-certified (UK) debut album "We Started Nothing" - Katie and Jules are set to release their sophomore work "Kunst" in November, being preceded by the first single "Hands" - out on October 11th in the United Kingdom. The new single was premiered last night via BBC's Radio One and Facebook. The 80s-influenced track was penned by the duo themselves and mixed by Calvin Harris. I'm loving this! Don't be fooled by the first listen. You won't immediately be hooked on "Hands" but it'll require a few plays. I'm happy to see The Ting Tings are not afraid to try new sounds, and I think they've done a great job with "Hands". Just can't wait to listen to the other tracks in the album! "What are you supposed to do with two hands!?" lol! Love it!. The Ting Tings actually debuted LIVE the new single back in July at the Wireless Festival in London. Watch their performance below. Sounded powerful live (shame about the quality) but I love the song even more in its studio version!. Enjoy
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"
- Inna - "Good Time"
- New Music: Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- Video: Beyoncé Performs "Blow" on HBO's "Beyonce x10" Special
- Shawn Mendes: "The Shawn Mendes EP"
- New Music: The Script - "It’s Not Right for You"
- Watch: Childish Gambino Calls Out Drake, Kendrick Lamar, & ScHoolboy Q In New Freestyle
- New Music: Azealia Banks - "Heavy Metal and Reflective"
- Amelia Lily -"California"
- Fifth Harmony Debut New Songs "Reflection", "Over" & "Going Nowhere" In Concert: Watch
- New Music: G.R.L - "Girls Are Always Right"
- OneRepublic Perform "Ordinary Human" on "The Today Show"
- Fifth Harmony Rehearse New Fierce Song "Reflection": Video