British duo The Ting Tings return to the music scene two years after the release of their platinum-certified (UK) debut album "We Started Nothing" - Katie and Jules are set to release their sophomore work "Kunst" in November, being preceded by the first single "Hands" - out on October 11th in the United Kingdom. The new single was premiered last night via BBC's Radio One and Facebook. The 80s-influenced track was penned by the duo themselves and mixed by Calvin Harris. I'm loving this! Don't be fooled by the first listen. You won't immediately be hooked on "Hands" but it'll require a few plays. I'm happy to see The Ting Tings are not afraid to try new sounds, and I think they've done a great job with "Hands". Just can't wait to listen to the other tracks in the album! "What are you supposed to do with two hands!?" lol! Love it!. The Ting Tings actually debuted LIVE the new single back in July at the Wireless Festival in London. Watch their performance below. Sounded powerful live (shame about the quality) but I love the song even more in its studio version!. Enjoy
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!
- 2014 American Music Awards - The Performances
- New Music: Ariana Grande - "Santa Tell Me"
- New Music: Gwen Stefani - "Spark The Fire"
- Bruno Mars Annihilates SNL with "Uptown Funk": Watch!
- Download: Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid: Shady Classics
- DirectLyrics Interviews The HeavyTrackerz: On UK Chart Success, "Old Habits" & Possible Ed Sheeran Collaboration!
- Listen To Charli XCX's AMAZING Pop-Punk Track "Breaking Up"
- Jessie J Rocks "Burnin' Up" & "Masterpiece" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"
- Beyoncé - '7/11'
- G-Unit - 'Big Body Benz'
- One Direction - "Night Changes"
- Watch Bastille's Fun & Creepy "Torn Apart" Music Video