Irish band The Script performed a mini-concert on NBC's 'Today' show in Rockefeller Plaza in New York City on Friday morning - The Danny O'Donoghue-led band treated gig-goers with performances of their latest singles "For the First Time" and "Nothing", taken from The Script's second album "Science & Faith", as well as playing their first US hit single "Breakeven", from their debut album. The amazing "Breakeven" managed to peak at #12 on the Hot 100 in 2010. GREAT SHOW!! They're soooo talented. I'm so happy they're enjoying success in the states. The Script will return to the UK now to do a few concerts.
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- New Music: Fences – ‘Arrows’
- New Music: Jasmine V – ‘That’s Me Right There’
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"
- Inna - "Good Time"
- New Music: Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- Video: Beyoncé Performs "Blow" on HBO's "Beyonce x10" Special
- Shawn Mendes: "The Shawn Mendes EP"
- New Music: The Script - "It’s Not Right for You"
- Watch: Childish Gambino Calls Out Drake, Kendrick Lamar, & ScHoolboy Q In New Freestyle
- New Music: Azealia Banks - "Heavy Metal and Reflective"