Irish band The Script performed a mini-concert on NBC's 'Today' show in Rockefeller Plaza in New York City on Friday morning - The Danny O'Donoghue-led band treated gig-goers with performances of their latest singles "For the First Time" and "Nothing", taken from The Script's second album "Science & Faith", as well as playing their first US hit single "Breakeven", from their debut album. The amazing "Breakeven" managed to peak at #12 on the Hot 100 in 2010. GREAT SHOW!! They're soooo talented. I'm so happy they're enjoying success in the states. The Script will return to the UK now to do a few concerts.
- New Music: Jeremih - 'Don't Tell Em'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Listen: K. Michelle Premieres Heartbreaker Anthem "Love 'Em All"
- Jason Aldean Gets Racy On "Gonna Know We Were Here"
- Video: Barbra Streisand Performs "Partners" Songs on "Jimmy Fallon"
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Make "Nature Boy" Their Own: Listen
- August Alsina & Nicki Minaj Have Awkward Chemistry In "No Love" Remix Music Video
- New Music & Video: Rick Ross - 'Elvis Presley BLVD'
- Tinashe Gets Sexy In The New Track "Feels Like Vegas": Listen
- Jennifer Hudson Wastes Iggy Azalea Collab / Listen To "He Ain't Goin' Nowhere" In Full
- Alicia Keys Explains & Performs "We Are Here" on "The Today Show"
- 6 Things You Need To Know About One Direction's New Single Before It's Here
- Roc Nation's Alexa Goddard Premieres Lively "So There" Music Video
- Chris Brown Drops "Tuesday" & "Made Me" Remixes Featuring Trey Songz: Listen
- Listen: Miley Cyrus Covers Led Zeppelin's "Babe, I’m Gonna Leave You" and Succeeds!