Irish band The Script performed a mini-concert on NBC's 'Today' show in Rockefeller Plaza in New York City on Friday morning - The Danny O'Donoghue-led band treated gig-goers with performances of their latest singles "For the First Time" and "Nothing", taken from The Script's second album "Science & Faith", as well as playing their first US hit single "Breakeven", from their debut album. The amazing "Breakeven" managed to peak at #12 on the Hot 100 in 2010. GREAT SHOW!! They're soooo talented. I'm so happy they're enjoying success in the states. The Script will return to the UK now to do a few concerts.
- J. Cole Jumps On Jessie Ware's "Kind of...Sometimes...Maybe" Remix: Listen
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"