Big week this is for The Script. The Danny O'Donoghue-led Irish rock group released this Tuesday their latest studio LP "Science & Faith" in the USA, which means lots of promotion. In total, The Script will have played live performances in 5 major American TV shows by next week. They kicked things off last night with a brilliant presentation on 'The Late Show with David Letterman' and this morning they appared on 'The Today Show'. Danny and company performed on both shows the album's lead single "For The First Time". This song premiered back in September 2010 on American radios, but since the band could not go to the country to start promotion they opted to postpone eveything until the start of 2011. And here we are! Their CD is now in stores there and they're heavily promoting it. BTW, it's clear now "Walk Away" (ft B.o.B) won't be after all the 1st single for the States but just a special track for this CD edition. 2nd single then!
Danny sounded amazing on the 'Letterman' performance. Perhaps the excitment of it being their first TV performance in America in a long time helped. However, in the 'Today' show, it was all different. Definitely not their best and a little boring I dare to say. Probably the fact of waking up at 7am to get ready for this show had something to do. Danny's 'I just waked up' face was priceless.
- New Music: Chance The Rapper – 'Wonderful Everyday: Arthur'
- Lana Del Rey – 'Ultraviolence'
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce North American 2015 Tour on "Ryan Seacrest"
- Watch Kiesza's Captivating 'Street' Performance for 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Video: Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Had A Fight In Ibiza! Blows Thrown?
- Listen To 1-Minute Snippet of Ariana Grande's "Be My Baby" Song
- Hunter Hayes - "Tattoo"
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"