I like song, and especially its lyrics! But I don't think it will achieve half of the commercial success of "Hall of Fame" - which despite being released fourth months ago it's still doing extremely well on the charts across the world. "Six Degrees Of Separation" simply isn't that radio-friendly and marketable in the end IMO. As for the new single's music video. I think it's weak. The 'performance' concept seemed like the easiest choice, and the video clearly deserved a brilliant story-line to make justice to the lyrics.
What do you think of the video?
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"
- Wrong? Keyshia Cole's Son Daniel Gibson Jr Appears In "Remember " Music Video: Watch
- The HeavyTrackerz Drop Video For Feel-Good Debut Single "Old Habits"
- iLoveMakonnen - 'Tuesday'
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- New Music: The Weeknd - 'King Of The Fall'
- New Music: The Chemical Brothers - "This Is Not A Game"
- Preview: Gwen Stefani - "Spark the Fire"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Ryan Cabrera - "House On Fire"
- Nicole Scherzinger - "Big Fat Lie"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- Taylor Swift & Olly Murs Perform on "X Factor Australia" Season 6 Finale