I like song, and especially its lyrics! But I don't think it will achieve half of the commercial success of "Hall of Fame" - which despite being released fourth months ago it's still doing extremely well on the charts across the world. "Six Degrees Of Separation" simply isn't that radio-friendly and marketable in the end IMO. As for the new single's music video. I think it's weak. The 'performance' concept seemed like the easiest choice, and the video clearly deserved a brilliant story-line to make justice to the lyrics.
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "We Go Hard"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival's Day 1 Performances
- Preview of Fergie's New Single "L.A Love " Leaks
- Pia Mia & Austin Mahone Join Forces for "Fill Me In" Cover: Listen
- Lil Wayne - 'Grindin'
- Broods Exclusive Interview: On Beginnings, Capitol Signing & Debut Album "Evergreen"
- Pitbull - "Fireball"
- New Music: Avicii - "The Nights"
- Full "Eau de Gaga" Commercial Premieres: Watch
- Lady Antebellum - "I Did With You"
- The Veronicas Get Revenge In "You Ruin Me" Music Video
- Jennifer Lopez - 'Booty'
- Gwen Stefani & Rest of "The Voice" Coaches Perform "Hella Good": Watch
- Havana Brown Kidnaps Man In "Better Not Said" Music Video: Watch Premiere
- New Music: Blake Shelton - "Lonely Tonight"