Continuing the US invasion, British girl group The Saturdays had a busy Thursday (January 17) because after promoting their E! reality series "Chasing The Saturdays" (debuts Sunday) at SiriusXM Radio and meeting fans at the NBC Experience Store in NYC, the pop ladies also saw their long-dreamed wish of performing their very own first headlining show in America come true! Watch videos below!
The Saturdays rocked a sold-out Highline Ballroom in New York City with a setlist filled with hits and of course the brand new single "What About Us", that for this special ocassion included the presence of Sean Paul. Watch below too The Sats getting the crowd pumped with the dance hits "30 Days", "Notorious", or "Up" but also getting them in the emotional mood with an acoustic rendition of the ballad "Chasing Lights". Huge kudoz to the crowd that packed the Highline Ballroom. Although American, they are indeed big The Saturdays followers. They all knew the lyrics and sang along! Fingers crossed The Sats break the US!
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!
- 2014 American Music Awards - The Performances
- New Music: Ariana Grande - "Santa Tell Me"
- New Music: Gwen Stefani - "Spark The Fire"
- Bruno Mars Annihilates SNL with "Uptown Funk": Watch!
- Download: Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid: Shady Classics
- DirectLyrics Interviews The HeavyTrackerz: On UK Chart Success, "Old Habits" & Possible Ed Sheeran Collaboration!
- Listen To Charli XCX's AMAZING Pop-Punk Track "Breaking Up"