OMG...How embarrassing this is! By far The Sats' worst video ever. I mean, I truly love "What About Us" - it's a bit generic but so-catchy nevertheless - but its MV is just pure garbage. What was the budget? 10 dollars?...Maybe 20?. This shows the always fit, healthy and glowing Sats; Frankie, Mollie, Una, Vanessa and a non-pregant Rochelle (when was this filmed?), just carelessly walking the L.A streets; shopping at a vintange clothes store, sunbathing by a pool, and the last scene featueres The Saturdays trespassing into a public baseball court where they'll execute a rather-disappointing choreography. Err, is this for real?. Why didn't their US label plus E! get the girls a good budget for a better video?. I'm shocked!
What do you think of the video?
- Alexandra Stan Goes From Darkness To Light In "Give Me Your Everything" Music Video
- Labrinth Drops "Let It Be" Music Video Online: Watch
- Usher & Nicki Minaj - "She Came To Give It To You"
- Exclusive Ben Rue Q&A: From Riding The Combine to Signing To Arista/Sony & Releasing "I Can’t Wait ”
- Jeezy – ‘Seen It All’
- Ariana Grande - "My Everything"
- Jennifer Lopez Premieres "Booty" Official Remix with Iggy Azalea!
- Nicole Scherzinger Sips A Drink "On The Rocks" In New Single
- Download: Ty Dolla Sign – ‘Sign Language’
- Inna Begs "Take Me Higher!" In Brand New Song: Listen
- Charli XCX - "Break The Rules"
- New Music: Alex & Sierra - "Bumper Cars"
- New Music: Usher - "Believe Me"
- New Music: Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- G-Unit Release New EP 'The Beauty of Independence', Stream 'Changes'