OMG...How embarrassing this is! By far The Sats' worst video ever. I mean, I truly love "What About Us" - it's a bit generic but so-catchy nevertheless - but its MV is just pure garbage. What was the budget? 10 dollars?...Maybe 20?. This shows the always fit, healthy and glowing Sats; Frankie, Mollie, Una, Vanessa and a non-pregant Rochelle (when was this filmed?), just carelessly walking the L.A streets; shopping at a vintange clothes store, sunbathing by a pool, and the last scene featueres The Saturdays trespassing into a public baseball court where they'll execute a rather-disappointing choreography. Err, is this for real?. Why didn't their US label plus E! get the girls a good budget for a better video?. I'm shocked!
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Chris Brown & Trey Songz - 'Dangerous'
- Alex & Sierra Release Surprising Cover of The Darkness' "I Believe In A Thing Called Love": Listen
- Pitbull Rocks "Fireball" & New Single "Time Of Our Lives" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Meghan Trainor, Nick Jonas & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 19 Finale: Watch
- Rihanna Shares 15-Second Snippet of New Song: Listen!
- Free Download: Jordin Sparks - "Bye Felicia"
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!
- 2014 American Music Awards - The Performances