OMG...How embarrassing this is! By far The Sats' worst video ever. I mean, I truly love "What About Us" - it's a bit generic but so-catchy nevertheless - but its MV is just pure garbage. What was the budget? 10 dollars?...Maybe 20?. This shows the always fit, healthy and glowing Sats; Frankie, Mollie, Una, Vanessa and a non-pregant Rochelle (when was this filmed?), just carelessly walking the L.A streets; shopping at a vintange clothes store, sunbathing by a pool, and the last scene featueres The Saturdays trespassing into a public baseball court where they'll execute a rather-disappointing choreography. Err, is this for real?. Why didn't their US label plus E! get the girls a good budget for a better video?. I'm shocked!
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Sweet Little Somethin'"
- Listen: Eminem Interview On Shade 45, Talks 'The Monster' Tour
- Beyoncé Wraps Up HBO Special With "XO" Performance
- Listen: Inna Wants The Lights Turned Down "Low" In New Song
- Video: Maroon 5 Perform "V" Songs On "The Today Show"
- RedFoo & Paloma Faith Perform New Singles on "The X Factor Australia"
- New Music: Jessie Ware - "Want Your Feeling"
- Full Songs: Adele - "You'll Never See Me Again" & "Never Gonna Leave You"
- Listen: Long Snippet of Unreleased Adele Song "You'll Never See Me Again" Leaks
- Meghan Trainor Releases "Title" EP Cover Art & Preview of New Song!
- Alex & Sierra Hit The Beach Again To Sing "Bumper Cars" In Acoustic Mode
- Watch Jason Aldean's Steamy Music Video For "Burnin' It Down"
- Ariana Grande Performs "Bang Bang" ALONE & "Break Your Heart Right Back” on "The Today Show"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Inna - "Low"
- Katy Perry's New Friend Riff Raff Calls Sam Smith A "Chubby Little F*ck"