OMG...How embarrassing this is! By far The Sats' worst video ever. I mean, I truly love "What About Us" - it's a bit generic but so-catchy nevertheless - but its MV is just pure garbage. What was the budget? 10 dollars?...Maybe 20?. This shows the always fit, healthy and glowing Sats; Frankie, Mollie, Una, Vanessa and a non-pregant Rochelle (when was this filmed?), just carelessly walking the L.A streets; shopping at a vintange clothes store, sunbathing by a pool, and the last scene featueres The Saturdays trespassing into a public baseball court where they'll execute a rather-disappointing choreography. Err, is this for real?. Why didn't their US label plus E! get the girls a good budget for a better video?. I'm shocked!
What do you think of the video?
- Taylor Swift Chats & Shakes It Off on "Alan Carr"
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance