OMG...How embarrassing this is! By far The Sats' worst video ever. I mean, I truly love "What About Us" - it's a bit generic but so-catchy nevertheless - but its MV is just pure garbage. What was the budget? 10 dollars?...Maybe 20?. This shows the always fit, healthy and glowing Sats; Frankie, Mollie, Una, Vanessa and a non-pregant Rochelle (when was this filmed?), just carelessly walking the L.A streets; shopping at a vintange clothes store, sunbathing by a pool, and the last scene featueres The Saturdays trespassing into a public baseball court where they'll execute a rather-disappointing choreography. Err, is this for real?. Why didn't their US label plus E! get the girls a good budget for a better video?. I'm shocked!
What do you think of the video?
- Beyoncé - '7/11'
- G-Unit - 'Big Body Benz'
- One Direction - "Night Changes"
- Watch Bastille's Fun & Creepy "Torn Apart" Music Video
- Conchita Wurst Premieres Abstract "Heroes" Music Video
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fun"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- New Music: Demi Lovato - "Up"
- New Music: Eminem – ‘Shady XV’ / ‘Lose Yourself’
- New Music: Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding - "Heavy Crown"
- The Script - "No Good In Goodbye"
- Phillip Phillips - "Unpack Your Heart"
- New Music: Selena Gomez - "Do It"
- B.o.B - "Not For Long"
- New Music: Hudson Mohawke - 'Chimes'