The Fray get into a really bad brawl in a Texas bar in the music video for "Love Don't Die", the first single from the Isaac Slade-led rock band's upcoming fourth studio album "Helios", which is due in stores on January 14, 2014 via Epic Records.
The Fray released their sing-along anthem "Love Don't Die" back in October. They performed it on "The Today Show" that month, and the song reached the Top 20, I remember, on iTunes USA. They then, suddenly, stopped all kinds of (major) promotion, and subsequently "Love Don't Die" plummeted on the charts. Apparently, their label was waiting for all the strong competition to be gone. And have now in December, two months later, premiered the music video for "Love Don't Die".
It's a pretty simple visual. The group arrive at a Texas bar, they hit the stage to perform the song, then a beautiful woman, and friends, comes in, and a rude guy stards bugging her. The band members will go to her rescue, igniting in this way, a huge bar brawl.
What do you think of the video?
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"
- Wrong? Keyshia Cole's Son Daniel Gibson Jr Appears In "Remember " Music Video: Watch
- The HeavyTrackerz Drop Video For Feel-Good Debut Single "Old Habits"
- iLoveMakonnen - 'Tuesday'
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- New Music: The Weeknd - 'King Of The Fall'
- New Music: The Chemical Brothers - "This Is Not A Game"
- Preview: Gwen Stefani - "Spark the Fire"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Ryan Cabrera - "House On Fire"
- Nicole Scherzinger - "Big Fat Lie"