Taylor Swift used the little free time she got this week between the 'Speak Now World Tour' dates to visit Ellen DeGeneres on her daytime show on Wednesday (Octobr 19th) - The 21-year-old country star may have not performed on yesterday's show (she must rest her voice all that she can), but Ellen however made the most out of this Taylor appearance. They chatted about Tay-Tay's relationship status. "I don't have a boyfriend. I don't even have, like, kind of a boyfriend. I don't have someone that I'm texting that is a guy that someday might be my boyfriend. There's like nothing going on right now.", said the 'Mine' singer. The conversation continued until Ellen made Taylor reveal; "I want to be the girl that when she falls in love, it's a big deal and it's a rare thing." Awwww! You will find someone soon!
Ellen also made Taylor Swift stan Mary Kate's dream come true yesterday. The youngster who was in the show's crowd that day could hug and be close to her favorite artist thanks to Ellen. Then the awkward moment came when Ellen made Mary Kate wear that ridiculous Halloween costume, which was a huge bottle of Taylor's new 'Wonderstruck' perfume. That wasn't funny at all to me sorry...
The musical guest on Wedneday's show was American indie group Forster the People who took the center stage to perform their massive US hit "Pumped Up Kicks". Frontman Mark Foster did good. He definitely has a 'unique' voice. The amazing "Pumped Up Kicks" remains for another week at #3 on Billboard's Hot 100, and within the Top 10 on iTunes USA. Just amazing! They don't even need to sell albums, they could perfectly live with the revenues from this single! xD.
What YOU think of Taylor's appearance & Foster the People's performance?
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Tonight Looks Good On You"
- You+Me - "Break the Cycle"
- New Music: The Game - 'Really'
- World Premiere: Kendrick Lamar - "i"
- Natasha Bedingfield Debuts New Single "Love Song to the Earth"
- Jessie J Debuts New Songs "Sweet Talker" & "Your Loss I'm Found" at 2014 iTunes Festival
- Fifth Harmony Make '106 & Park' Performance Debut with "Boss"
- Check Out A Snippet of Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding's First Collaboration
- Listen to Ricky Martin's New Single "Adios"
- Stream: Full Studio Version of Azealia Banks' "Chasing Time" Is Out
- Rixton Reveals Cover & Tracklist of Debut Album "Let The Road"
- New Music: You+Me - "Break the Cycle"
- Hear 19 Seconds of One Direction's "Steal My Girl" Now!
- Inna Misses Her Man's "Body and The Sun"