Below are the complete “Thug Story” lyrics by Taylor Swift displayed. These lyrics were added August 24, 2010.
Thug Story lyrics
[T Pain] T SWIZZLE AND T PIZZLE
I'm like 8 foot 4, blond hair to the floor
You shorties never thought I dreamed about rapping hardcore
No I ain't got a gun
No I never really been in a club
Still live with my parents
But I'm still a thug
I'm so gangsta you can find me baking cookies at night
You out clubbing, but I just caramel delight
T swift and t pain rappin on the same track
It's a thug story tell me can you handle that
I had a dream last night I had high-top NIkes
I had diamonds in my mouth, and diamonds on my mic
By the time I woke up I was singing "I'M ON A BOOOOAAT"
Cuz I'm a singer turned rapper
Shorty I'm a make ya
Straight to the top, yo
Shorty I'ma take ya
You can call me T Sweezy now I'm a rap star
It's a thug story now tell them who you are
Singer turned gangsta
You don't wanna fight me
Straight to the top
In my extra small white tee
T swift and t pain all up on the same track
It's a thug story tell me now can you get with that
What! what! I knit sweaters yo!
What! what! don't test me
Hey hold on, hold on I didn't even say anything
I said "yo"
You guys bleeped me and I didn't even say anything
I didn't even swear
SHE DIDN"T EVEN SWEAR
Taylor Swift News
- Watch Taylor Swift Perform "Gorgeous" Live For The First Time!
- Taylor Swift Performs "End Game" & "Look What You Made Me Do" Live For First Time at iHeartRadio Jingle Ball 2017
- Taylor Swift Sings "New Year's Day" On And For Jimmy Fallon: Too Emotional
- Taylor Swift Announces 2018 “Reputation Tour": See The Dates!
- Taylor Swift Sings "Ready For It" & "Call It What You Want" On "SNL"
- Watch Taylor Swift's First Performance of "New Year's Day" Before 100 Fans
Trending music playlist
Champion Remix lyricsRM
Ben Franklin's Song lyricsThe Decemberists
Perfect lyricsAndrea Bocelli
Deep Down Body Thurst lyricsN.E.R.D
Then lyricsAnne Marie
Faded lyricsKim Petras
Both Sides Now lyricsAddison Agen
I Want To Know What Love Is lyricsChloe Kohanski
Blame lyricsSkylar Stecker
You Broke Up With Me lyricsWalker Hayes