Check out now Taylor Swift's sweet music video for "Everything Has Changed", her collaboration song with British singer Ed Sheeran that serves as the latest single from the country music star's 4x-platinum fourth studio album "Red".
This has got to be the most adorable thing ever! The concept behind the "Everything Has Changed" is visual is following the friendship of two children, a little girl and a little boy, as they play around and break school rules. In the end, we find out these are the daughter and son of Taylor, and Ed, respectively, as they arrive separately to pick them up from school. Ahh! So cute and fitting for a song like this! Loved how they added too subtle elements so we can identify Taylor and Ed's personalities in the kids.
What do you think of the video?
- DirectLyrics Interviews Alexandra Stan: On Second Album, New Single "Dance", Speaking Spanish & Romania Tourism!
- New Music: Christina Grimmie - "Must Be Love"
- Enrique Iglesias Lip-Syncs In Debut US TV Performance of "Bailando" on "Got Talent"
- 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Amnesia"
- New Music: Chance The Rapper – 'Wonderful Everyday: Arthur'
- Lana Del Rey – 'Ultraviolence'
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce North American 2015 Tour on "Ryan Seacrest"
- Watch Kiesza's Captivating 'Street' Performance for 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Video: Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Had A Fight In Ibiza! Blows Thrown?
- Listen To 1-Minute Snippet of Ariana Grande's "Be My Baby" Song
- Hunter Hayes - "Tattoo"
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"