Check out now Taylor Swift's sweet music video for "Everything Has Changed", her collaboration song with British singer Ed Sheeran that serves as the latest single from the country music star's 4x-platinum fourth studio album "Red".
This has got to be the most adorable thing ever! The concept behind the "Everything Has Changed" is visual is following the friendship of two children, a little girl and a little boy, as they play around and break school rules. In the end, we find out these are the daughter and son of Taylor, and Ed, respectively, as they arrive separately to pick them up from school. Ahh! So cute and fitting for a song like this! Loved how they added too subtle elements so we can identify Taylor and Ed's personalities in the kids.
What do you think of the video?
- Iggy Azalea Slays "Fancy" & "Black Widow" on SNL Debut / MO's Nerves Mess Up "Beg For It": Watch
- New Music: Drake - 'Heat Of The Moment' / 'How About Now'
- New Music: Drake - '6 God'
- Taylor Swift Chats & Shakes It Off on "Alan Carr"
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"