Check out now Taylor Swift's sweet music video for "Everything Has Changed", her collaboration song with British singer Ed Sheeran that serves as the latest single from the country music star's 4x-platinum fourth studio album "Red".
This has got to be the most adorable thing ever! The concept behind the "Everything Has Changed" is visual is following the friendship of two children, a little girl and a little boy, as they play around and break school rules. In the end, we find out these are the daughter and son of Taylor, and Ed, respectively, as they arrive separately to pick them up from school. Ahh! So cute and fitting for a song like this! Loved how they added too subtle elements so we can identify Taylor and Ed's personalities in the kids.
What do you think of the video?
- Meghan Trainor, Nick Jonas & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 19 Finale: Watch
- Rihanna Shares 15-Second Snippet of New Song: Listen!
- Free Download: Jordin Sparks - "Bye Felicia"
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!
- 2014 American Music Awards - The Performances
- New Music: Ariana Grande - "Santa Tell Me"
- New Music: Gwen Stefani - "Spark The Fire"
- Bruno Mars Annihilates SNL with "Uptown Funk": Watch!