Country-pop star Taylor Swift performed her new "The Hunger Games" soundtrack song, the emotional mid-tempo "Eyes Open" live for the first time during her second show at the Vector Arena in Auckland, New Zealand last night (March 17th). Watch above! Tay-Tay's been playing the last leg of her uber-extensive 'Speak Now World Tour' these last weeks in Oceania. Ms Swift kicked things off in Australia in the first days of March visiting cities like Sydney or Melbourne, to then conclude the tour in Auckland, NZ performing the last three dates there. It seems Taylor has found a special connection with her Auckland fans 'cause she's given them a sweet lil' gift, the live debut of "Eyes Open". This is Taylor's second song, after "Safe and Sound" (feat. The Civil Wars), from "The Hunger Games" soundtrack, out in the US and UK next week. Taylor ROCKED it. Her live vocals have improved a lot...and is it OK to say I'm loving this stripped-down acoustic version much more than the original? She slaaaayed. "Eyes Open" better go #1.
How stunning 'Eyes Open' is?
- Taylor Swift Chats & Shakes It Off on "Alan Carr"
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance