Country-pop star Taylor Swift performed her new "The Hunger Games" soundtrack song, the emotional mid-tempo "Eyes Open" live for the first time during her second show at the Vector Arena in Auckland, New Zealand last night (March 17th). Watch above! Tay-Tay's been playing the last leg of her uber-extensive 'Speak Now World Tour' these last weeks in Oceania. Ms Swift kicked things off in Australia in the first days of March visiting cities like Sydney or Melbourne, to then conclude the tour in Auckland, NZ performing the last three dates there. It seems Taylor has found a special connection with her Auckland fans 'cause she's given them a sweet lil' gift, the live debut of "Eyes Open". This is Taylor's second song, after "Safe and Sound" (feat. The Civil Wars), from "The Hunger Games" soundtrack, out in the US and UK next week. Taylor ROCKED it. Her live vocals have improved a lot...and is it OK to say I'm loving this stripped-down acoustic version much more than the original? She slaaaayed. "Eyes Open" better go #1.
How stunning 'Eyes Open' is?
- Breaking: Gwen Stefani & Fergie's New Singles Premiering VERY Soon!
- Nicole Scherzinger - "Big Fat Lie"
- Nick Jonas' "Jealous" Music Video Is Too Bad To Be True: Watch
- James Blunt Says What He'll Do "When I Find Love Again": Listen
- New Music: Jeremih - 'Don't Tell Em'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Listen: K. Michelle Premieres Heartbreaker Anthem "Love 'Em All"
- Jason Aldean Gets Racy On "Gonna Know We Were Here"
- Video: Barbra Streisand Performs "Partners" Songs on "Jimmy Fallon"
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Make "Nature Boy" Their Own: Listen
- August Alsina & Nicki Minaj Have Awkward Chemistry In "No Love" Remix Music Video
- New Music & Video: Rick Ross - 'Elvis Presley BLVD'
- Tinashe Gets Sexy In The New Track "Feels Like Vegas": Listen
- Jennifer Hudson Wastes Iggy Azalea Collab / Listen To "He Ain't Goin' Nowhere" In Full
- Alicia Keys Explains & Performs "We Are Here" on "The Today Show"