Country-pop star Taylor Swift performed her new "The Hunger Games" soundtrack song, the emotional mid-tempo "Eyes Open" live for the first time during her second show at the Vector Arena in Auckland, New Zealand last night (March 17th). Watch above! Tay-Tay's been playing the last leg of her uber-extensive 'Speak Now World Tour' these last weeks in Oceania. Ms Swift kicked things off in Australia in the first days of March visiting cities like Sydney or Melbourne, to then conclude the tour in Auckland, NZ performing the last three dates there. It seems Taylor has found a special connection with her Auckland fans 'cause she's given them a sweet lil' gift, the live debut of "Eyes Open". This is Taylor's second song, after "Safe and Sound" (feat. The Civil Wars), from "The Hunger Games" soundtrack, out in the US and UK next week. Taylor ROCKED it. Her live vocals have improved a lot...and is it OK to say I'm loving this stripped-down acoustic version much more than the original? She slaaaayed. "Eyes Open" better go #1.
How stunning 'Eyes Open' is?
- Stream: Jhené Aiko - 'Souled Out'
- Jhené Aiko - "The Pressure"
- Song Premiere: Mary Lambert Opens Up In "Heart On My Sleeve"
- New Music: Jeezy – ‘Addicted’ / – ‘Shady Life’
- Free Download: P. Reign - "Dear America" / Don't Miss The Song "Rihanna"
- Listen: The Madden Brothers - "Dear Jane"
- The Script Cover Sia's "Chandelier" on BBC Radio 1's "Live Lounge": Listen
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Sweet Little Somethin'"
- Listen: Eminem Interview On Shade 45, Talks 'The Monster' Tour
- Beyoncé Wraps Up HBO Special With "XO" Performance
- Listen: Inna Wants The Lights Turned Down "Low" In New Song
- Video: Maroon 5 Perform "V" Songs On "The Today Show"
- RedFoo & Paloma Faith Perform New Singles on "The X Factor Australia"
- New Music: Jessie Ware - "Want Your Feeling"
- Full Songs: Adele - "You'll Never See Me Again" & "Never Gonna Leave You"