Country-pop star Taylor Swift performed her new "The Hunger Games" soundtrack song, the emotional mid-tempo "Eyes Open" live for the first time during her second show at the Vector Arena in Auckland, New Zealand last night (March 17th). Watch above! Tay-Tay's been playing the last leg of her uber-extensive 'Speak Now World Tour' these last weeks in Oceania. Ms Swift kicked things off in Australia in the first days of March visiting cities like Sydney or Melbourne, to then conclude the tour in Auckland, NZ performing the last three dates there. It seems Taylor has found a special connection with her Auckland fans 'cause she's given them a sweet lil' gift, the live debut of "Eyes Open". This is Taylor's second song, after "Safe and Sound" (feat. The Civil Wars), from "The Hunger Games" soundtrack, out in the US and UK next week. Taylor ROCKED it. Her live vocals have improved a lot...and is it OK to say I'm loving this stripped-down acoustic version much more than the original? She slaaaayed. "Eyes Open" better go #1.
How stunning 'Eyes Open' is?
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'Stayin Out All Night'
- New Music: Lights - "Up We Go"
- New Music: T.I. - 'Stay'
- Video: 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform 'Amnesia' on "The Today Show"
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- New Music: OneRepublic - "Ordinary Human"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Burnin' It Down"
- New Music: August Alsina – ‘No Love’
- YG - 'Bicken Back Bein Bool'
- New Music: Weezer - "Back To The Shack"
- First "2 On" TV Performance! Tinashe Takes Over "The Wendy Williams Show"
- Kanye West Covers GQ Magazine, Talks New Single 'All Day' & Jay Z & Beyonce Missing His Wedding
- New Music: R5 - "Heart Made Up On You"
- Watch Will.i.am's Puzzling "Birthday" Performance on "The Voice Australia"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa – ‘You And Your Friends’