Directed by Anthony Mandler, the carefree visual for "22" opens with the country-pop sensation chilling with her girl friends at home eating birthday cake leftovers before going out for a day of fun at the beach, and playing on the trampoline. The females then return home to get pretty and ready to host a celebration at their place that tens and tens of people will attend. Taylor dances like there's no tomorrow, throws confetti on the air and jumps into the pool in the finale. Surprisingly, I don't see Taylor enjoying any booze. What's up with that?. "22" is produced by Max Martin, and Shellback and it has, in my opinion, all proper the ingredients to become a global pop hit.
What do you think of the video?
- Taylor Swift Chats & Shakes It Off on "Alan Carr"
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance