Directed by Anthony Mandler, the carefree visual for "22" opens with the country-pop sensation chilling with her girl friends at home eating birthday cake leftovers before going out for a day of fun at the beach, and playing on the trampoline. The females then return home to get pretty and ready to host a celebration at their place that tens and tens of people will attend. Taylor dances like there's no tomorrow, throws confetti on the air and jumps into the pool in the finale. Surprisingly, I don't see Taylor enjoying any booze. What's up with that?. "22" is produced by Max Martin, and Shellback and it has, in my opinion, all proper the ingredients to become a global pop hit.
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"