Directed by Anthony Mandler, the carefree visual for "22" opens with the country-pop sensation chilling with her girl friends at home eating birthday cake leftovers before going out for a day of fun at the beach, and playing on the trampoline. The females then return home to get pretty and ready to host a celebration at their place that tens and tens of people will attend. Taylor dances like there's no tomorrow, throws confetti on the air and jumps into the pool in the finale. Surprisingly, I don't see Taylor enjoying any booze. What's up with that?. "22" is produced by Max Martin, and Shellback and it has, in my opinion, all proper the ingredients to become a global pop hit.
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- New Music: Fences – ‘Arrows’
- New Music: Jasmine V – ‘That’s Me Right There’
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"
- Inna - "Good Time"
- New Music: Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"