Directed by Anthony Mandler, the carefree visual for "22" opens with the country-pop sensation chilling with her girl friends at home eating birthday cake leftovers before going out for a day of fun at the beach, and playing on the trampoline. The females then return home to get pretty and ready to host a celebration at their place that tens and tens of people will attend. Taylor dances like there's no tomorrow, throws confetti on the air and jumps into the pool in the finale. Surprisingly, I don't see Taylor enjoying any booze. What's up with that?. "22" is produced by Max Martin, and Shellback and it has, in my opinion, all proper the ingredients to become a global pop hit.
What do you think of the video?
- David Guetta Interview + Kiesza "Hideaway" Performance on "Alan Carr: Chatty Man": Watch!
- New Usher Song "Cuz We Can" Appears Online: Listen!
- And The MØ Snub Continues! Iggy Azalea Performs "Beg for It" Solo On "Jimmy Fallon"
- New Music: Chris Brown & Trey Songz - 'Dangerous'
- Alex & Sierra Release Surprising Cover of The Darkness' "I Believe In A Thing Called Love": Listen
- Pitbull Rocks "Fireball" & New Single "Time Of Our Lives" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Meghan Trainor, Nick Jonas & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 19 Finale: Watch
- Rihanna Shares 15-Second Snippet of New Song: Listen!
- Free Download: Jordin Sparks - "Bye Felicia"
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'