Country diva Taylor Swift and British boyband The Wanted were two of the guests on the latest November 9th episode of 'Alan Carr: Chatty Man' on UK television...Watch their interviews here now!
Surprisingly Tay-Tay didn't opt to wear a red dress for her sit-down chat with Alan - as she's doing most of the times these days in honour of her new album "Red" - but prefered to go on stage with an elegant black outfit. During the 10 minute interview, the American star discussed how the idea of 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' came about, how she meets boys, a possible alter-ego called 'Candy', and pretended to be on 'Dickinson's Real Deal' for a moment. As for The Wanted, the lads talked to Alan about their US adventures, Jay said that a fan once tried to 'eat his hair', and promoted the single "I Found You".
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fun"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- New Music: Demi Lovato - "Up"
- New Music: Eminem – ‘Shady XV’ / ‘Lose Yourself’
- New Music: Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding - "Heavy Crown"
- The Script - "No Good In Goodbye"
- Phillip Phillips - "Unpack Your Heart"
- New Music: Selena Gomez - "Do It"
- B.o.B - "Not For Long"
- New Music: Hudson Mohawke - 'Chimes'
- 30-Sec Snippets of Beyoncé's "7/11" & "Ring Off" Leak: Preview Now!
- Meghan Trainor - "Lips Are Moving"
- New Music: David Guetta - "Hey Mama"
- Hozier - "From Eden"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Jessica Sutta: On Post-PCD Life, Hot Single "Candy" & Debut Album "Feline Resurrection"