Country diva Taylor Swift and British boyband The Wanted were two of the guests on the latest November 9th episode of 'Alan Carr: Chatty Man' on UK television...Watch their interviews here now!
Surprisingly Tay-Tay didn't opt to wear a red dress for her sit-down chat with Alan - as she's doing most of the times these days in honour of her new album "Red" - but prefered to go on stage with an elegant black outfit. During the 10 minute interview, the American star discussed how the idea of 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' came about, how she meets boys, a possible alter-ego called 'Candy', and pretended to be on 'Dickinson's Real Deal' for a moment. As for The Wanted, the lads talked to Alan about their US adventures, Jay said that a fan once tried to 'eat his hair', and promoted the single "I Found You".
- New Music: Drake - 'Heat Of The Moment' / 'How About Now'
- New Music: Drake - '6 God'
- Taylor Swift Chats & Shakes It Off on "Alan Carr"
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"