Country diva Taylor Swift and British boyband The Wanted were two of the guests on the latest November 9th episode of 'Alan Carr: Chatty Man' on UK television...Watch their interviews here now!
Surprisingly Tay-Tay didn't opt to wear a red dress for her sit-down chat with Alan - as she's doing most of the times these days in honour of her new album "Red" - but prefered to go on stage with an elegant black outfit. During the 10 minute interview, the American star discussed how the idea of 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' came about, how she meets boys, a possible alter-ego called 'Candy', and pretended to be on 'Dickinson's Real Deal' for a moment. As for The Wanted, the lads talked to Alan about their US adventures, Jay said that a fan once tried to 'eat his hair', and promoted the single "I Found You".
- Beyoncé Wraps Up HBO Special With "XO" Performance
- Listen: Inna Wants The Lights Turned Down "Low" In New Song
- Video: Maroon 5 Perform "V" Songs On "The Today Show"
- RedFoo & Paloma Faith Perform New Singles on "The X Factor Australia"
- New Music: Jessie Ware - "Want Your Feeling"
- Full Songs: Adele - "You'll Never See Me Again" & "Never Gonna Leave You"
- Listen: Long Snippet of Unreleased Adele Song "You'll Never See Me Again" Leaks
- Meghan Trainor Releases "Title" EP Cover Art & Preview of New Song!
- Alex & Sierra Hit The Beach Again To Sing "Bumper Cars" In Acoustic Mode
- Watch Jason Aldean's Steamy Music Video For "Burnin' It Down"
- Ariana Grande Performs "Bang Bang" ALONE & "Break Your Heart Right Back” on "The Today Show"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Inna - "Low"
- Katy Perry's New Friend Riff Raff Calls Sam Smith A "Chubby Little F*ck"
- Ed Sheeran Performs "Don't" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' / Talks Elton John & Courteney Cox
- The Weeknd - "King Of The Fall"