Country diva Taylor Swift and British boyband The Wanted were two of the guests on the latest November 9th episode of 'Alan Carr: Chatty Man' on UK television...Watch their interviews here now!
Surprisingly Tay-Tay didn't opt to wear a red dress for her sit-down chat with Alan - as she's doing most of the times these days in honour of her new album "Red" - but prefered to go on stage with an elegant black outfit. During the 10 minute interview, the American star discussed how the idea of 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' came about, how she meets boys, a possible alter-ego called 'Candy', and pretended to be on 'Dickinson's Real Deal' for a moment. As for The Wanted, the lads talked to Alan about their US adventures, Jay said that a fan once tried to 'eat his hair', and promoted the single "I Found You".
- New Usher Song "Cuz We Can" Appears Online: Listen!
- And The MØ Snub Continues! Iggy Azalea Performs "Beg for It" Solo On "Jimmy Fallon"
- New Music: Chris Brown & Trey Songz - 'Dangerous'
- Alex & Sierra Release Surprising Cover of The Darkness' "I Believe In A Thing Called Love": Listen
- Pitbull Rocks "Fireball" & New Single "Time Of Our Lives" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Meghan Trainor, Nick Jonas & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 19 Finale: Watch
- Rihanna Shares 15-Second Snippet of New Song: Listen!
- Free Download: Jordin Sparks - "Bye Felicia"
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’