Country diva Taylor Swift and British boyband The Wanted were two of the guests on the latest November 9th episode of 'Alan Carr: Chatty Man' on UK television...Watch their interviews here now!
Surprisingly Tay-Tay didn't opt to wear a red dress for her sit-down chat with Alan - as she's doing most of the times these days in honour of her new album "Red" - but prefered to go on stage with an elegant black outfit. During the 10 minute interview, the American star discussed how the idea of 'We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together' came about, how she meets boys, a possible alter-ego called 'Candy', and pretended to be on 'Dickinson's Real Deal' for a moment. As for The Wanted, the lads talked to Alan about their US adventures, Jay said that a fan once tried to 'eat his hair', and promoted the single "I Found You".
- New Music: Chance The Rapper – 'Wonderful Everyday: Arthur'
- Lana Del Rey – 'Ultraviolence'
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce North American 2015 Tour on "Ryan Seacrest"
- Watch Kiesza's Captivating 'Street' Performance for 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Video: Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Had A Fight In Ibiza! Blows Thrown?
- Listen To 1-Minute Snippet of Ariana Grande's "Be My Baby" Song
- Hunter Hayes - "Tattoo"
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"