Directed by Anthony Mandler, Tay-Tay shows her more grunge-punk style as she serves soundtrack to the rollercoaster of emotions her (fictional) relationship is. Very good clip! Although the intro was too overdramatic and corny for my taste, and something Taylor simply cannot pull. The rest of the video was very in line with the song, although the whole of it gives me strong 'We Found Love' + 'Born to Die' teas.
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Pitbull - "Fun"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- New Music: Demi Lovato - "Up"
- New Music: Eminem – ‘Shady XV’ / ‘Lose Yourself’
- New Music: Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding - "Heavy Crown"
- The Script - "No Good In Goodbye"
- Phillip Phillips - "Unpack Your Heart"
- New Music: Selena Gomez - "Do It"
- B.o.B - "Not For Long"
- New Music: Hudson Mohawke - 'Chimes'
- 30-Sec Snippets of Beyoncé's "7/11" & "Ring Off" Leak: Preview Now!
- Meghan Trainor - "Lips Are Moving"
- New Music: David Guetta - "Hey Mama"
- Hozier - "From Eden"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Jessica Sutta: On Post-PCD Life, Hot Single "Candy" & Debut Album "Feline Resurrection"