Directed by Anthony Mandler, Tay-Tay shows her more grunge-punk style as she serves soundtrack to the rollercoaster of emotions her (fictional) relationship is. Very good clip! Although the intro was too overdramatic and corny for my taste, and something Taylor simply cannot pull. The rest of the video was very in line with the song, although the whole of it gives me strong 'We Found Love' + 'Born to Die' teas.
What do you think of the video?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"
- Behind The Scenes: Ariana Grande - "Love Me Harder"
- New Music: Teyana Taylor - 'Do Not Disturb'
- Nicki Minaj’s ‘The Pinkprint’ Album Delayed Until December
- World Premiere: Bastille - "The Driver"