Directed by Anthony Mandler, Tay-Tay shows her more grunge-punk style as she serves soundtrack to the rollercoaster of emotions her (fictional) relationship is. Very good clip! Although the intro was too overdramatic and corny for my taste, and something Taylor simply cannot pull. The rest of the video was very in line with the song, although the whole of it gives me strong 'We Found Love' + 'Born to Die' teas.
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Drake - 'Heat Of The Moment' / 'How About Now'
- New Music: Drake - '6 God'
- Taylor Swift Chats & Shakes It Off on "Alan Carr"
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"