A pregnant Tamar Braxton enjoys the day in the Santa Monica Pier in the music video for "The One", the official second single from the R&B singer's upcoming second studio album, due in stores next September via Epic Records/Streamline. The breezy, summertime record "The One" becomes the follow-up to Tamar's unexpected #1 US iTunes smash "Love and War". Watch the Gil Green-directed MV for "The One" above!
Loving the summer throwback feeling, Tamar gives us in her new video. She wears a denim overall in the video to cover up some her huge belly. Tamar's expecting her first child with husband,
Darrell Allamby Vincent Herbert. The "The One" visual Tamar and her on-screen man just having a good time in the Santa Monica Pier, and at the fair located on the boardwalk.
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Chance The Rapper – 'Wonderful Everyday: Arthur'
- Lana Del Rey – 'Ultraviolence'
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce North American 2015 Tour on "Ryan Seacrest"
- Watch Kiesza's Captivating 'Street' Performance for 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Video: Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Had A Fight In Ibiza! Blows Thrown?
- Listen To 1-Minute Snippet of Ariana Grande's "Be My Baby" Song
- Hunter Hayes - "Tattoo"
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"