Aerosmith's Steven Tyler world premiered the music video for his debut solo single "(It) Feels So Good" during last night's broadcast (May 13th) of 'American Idol' - For what I know, this solo track was recorded only to promote Steven's recently released 'Does the Noise in My Head Bother You?' book. If he plans to release a full solo album...that I can't confirm, but I guess doubts will be cleared up depending on the success of the song in the US. Regardless, an new Aerosmith IS indeed on the works and is expected to hit stores sometime this year. They'll finally give fans their long-overdue fifteenth studio album!
Anyhow, back to Steven's new single "(It) Feels So Good", the song has managed to crack the Top 20 on the US iTunes right after the video premiere yesterday. I currently see it at #12 so I'm expecting for it to get on the Top 10 in a matter of hours or tomorrow at the most. Congrats to Steven! I wasn't really diggin' the song at first but the music video has made me change my mind! I'm feeling it now! Who knew Steven and Nicole Scherzinger, who provides backing vocals on the easygoing, upbeat song and appears on the music video, would make a great match. They had great chemistry on the clip, and Nicole looked HAWT!!
- New Music: Chris Brown & Trey Songz - 'Dangerous'
- Alex & Sierra Release Surprising Cover of The Darkness' "I Believe In A Thing Called Love": Listen
- Pitbull Rocks "Fireball" & New Single "Time Of Our Lives" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Meghan Trainor, Nick Jonas & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 19 Finale: Watch
- Rihanna Shares 15-Second Snippet of New Song: Listen!
- Free Download: Jordin Sparks - "Bye Felicia"
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!
- 2014 American Music Awards - The Performances