Solange Knowles delivered the first televised performance of her new funky single "Losing You" on NBC's "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" on Monday (December 10)...Watch video below!
She slayed! Loved her Diano Ross realness, the outfit, her attitude stage and Solange's flawless vocals of course! The new funky, clap-happy, disco-flavored record "Losing You" is the lead single from Beyoncé's little sister's new EP "True". This the follow-up studio projecto to Solange's 2008 album "Sol-Angel and the Hadley St. Dreams". "True" features 7 dance-oriented tracks all co-produced by British producer/songwriter Devonté Hynes (Blood Orange). The EP will be released digitally on November 27 via Terrible Records, and the physical version will follow in January 2013. For now enjoy Solange's 'Fallon' slayage.
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"
- Inna - "Good Time"
- New Music: Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- Video: Beyoncé Performs "Blow" on HBO's "Beyonce x10" Special
- Shawn Mendes: "The Shawn Mendes EP"
- New Music: The Script - "It’s Not Right for You"
- Watch: Childish Gambino Calls Out Drake, Kendrick Lamar, & ScHoolboy Q In New Freestyle
- New Music: Azealia Banks - "Heavy Metal and Reflective"
- Amelia Lily -"California"
- Fifth Harmony Debut New Songs "Reflection", "Over" & "Going Nowhere" In Concert: Watch
- New Music: G.R.L - "Girls Are Always Right"
- OneRepublic Perform "Ordinary Human" on "The Today Show"
- Fifth Harmony Rehearse New Fierce Song "Reflection": Video