Indie-rock band Snow Patrol have recently premiered the music video for their latest single "New York", included on the band's sixth studio album "Fallen Empires", which managed to debut within the Top 5 in the US and UK earlier in 2012 - "New York" is a touching song about an Irish guy serenading a love that's an ocean away (in NYC, that is). As for the newly-unveiled visual, it focuses on a heartbroken Gary Lightbody (Snow Patrol's frontman) as he sits at a crowded bar - clearly going through a depression - kinda looking like absent-minded at moments, and nostalgic/at the brink of crying in others, all while having drink after drink and singing the piano ballad. Awww, I want to give him a hug!
What do YOU think of the music video/song?
- Khalil & Justin Bieber Think It's "Time For Bed" In New Duet
- Exclusive Austin Webb Q&A: On Beginnings, 'Raise 'Em Up', & Hoping To Duet With Cassadee Pope!
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- The Chainsmokers Tell A Cinderella Story In "Kanye" Music Video: Watch
- Mila J Releases Girlfriends Anthem "My Main" : Listen
- New Music: The Game – ‘Don’t Shoot’
- Video: Lady Gaga, Queen & Adam Lambert Rock "Another One Bites The Dust" at Sydney Concert
- Alexandra Stan Goes From Darkness To Light In "Give Me Your Everything" Music Video
- Labrinth Drops "Let It Be" Music Video Online: Watch
- Usher & Nicki Minaj - "She Came To Give It To You"
- Exclusive Ben Rue Q&A: From Riding The Combine to Signing To Arista/Sony & Releasing "I Can’t Wait ”
- Jeezy – ‘Seen It All’
- Ariana Grande - "My Everything"
- Jennifer Lopez Premieres "Booty" Official Remix with Iggy Azalea!
- Nicole Scherzinger Sips A Drink "On The Rocks" In New Single