Indie-rock band Snow Patrol have recently premiered the music video for their latest single "New York", included on the band's sixth studio album "Fallen Empires", which managed to debut within the Top 5 in the US and UK earlier in 2012 - "New York" is a touching song about an Irish guy serenading a love that's an ocean away (in NYC, that is). As for the newly-unveiled visual, it focuses on a heartbroken Gary Lightbody (Snow Patrol's frontman) as he sits at a crowded bar - clearly going through a depression - kinda looking like absent-minded at moments, and nostalgic/at the brink of crying in others, all while having drink after drink and singing the piano ballad. Awww, I want to give him a hug!
What do YOU think of the music video/song?
- Hear 19 Seconds of One Direction's "Steal My Girl" Now!
- Inna Misses Her Man's "Body and The Sun"
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Therapy"
- New Music: Jessie J - "Burnin' Up"
- Ella Henderson Covers "Say Something" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Selena Gomez Rests Head on Justin Bieber's Shoulder at LA Church
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Whole Damn Year"
- Kanye West Performs at 'AAHH! Fest' By Surprise: Watch
- Watch: Jay Z & Beyoncé's 'On The Run' Tour Documentary
- New Music: Kiesza - "Bad Thing"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival - Day 2 Performances
- Watch: Eminem Brings Out B.o.B & Royce Da 5'9 At 2014 Music Midtown Festival
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "We Go Hard"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival's Day 1 Performances
- Preview of Fergie's New Single "L.A Love " Leaks