Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa performed their US top 10 collaborative hit "Young, Wild & Free" on Monday's episode of 'Late Night with Jimmy Fallon' on NBC - The American rappers are back on promotional duties as the soundtrack to their 2012 buddy film "Mac and Devin Go to High School" goes on sale next Tuesday, December 13th. Sadly, the best thing about this breezy tune, the amazing Bruno Mars could not attend the 'Jimmy Fallon' performance. Booo! Wiz and Snoop did their thing anyways...But I wonder if they were stoned? lol...What was the purpose of the sunglasses? Hiding their red eyes? :). Btw, I still listen from time to time to "Young, Wild & Free"...it makes you feel so happy and good! Ha!
This past weekend, during the 2011 MTV2 Sucker Free Awards in Miami, rappers Birdman and Lil' Wayne hit the stage to perform their latest single "Why You Mad" (sans Her Minajesty though). The JMIKE and Mad Max co-produced 'angry' tune serves as the first single from Birdman's upcoming album "Bigga Than Life" (March 2012). Shame about all the MTV swear censoring! They kinda ruined the performance for us TV viewers! In any case, I can tell "Why You Mad" works really great live. I was feeling the energy!
What do YOU think of these performances?
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Tonight Looks Good On You"
- You+Me - "Break the Cycle"
- New Music: The Game - 'Really'
- World Premiere: Kendrick Lamar - "i"
- Natasha Bedingfield Debuts New Single "Love Song to the Earth"
- Jessie J Debuts New Songs "Sweet Talker" & "Your Loss I'm Found" at 2014 iTunes Festival
- Fifth Harmony Make '106 & Park' Performance Debut with "Boss"
- Check Out A Snippet of Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding's First Collaboration
- Listen to Ricky Martin's New Single "Adios"
- Stream: Full Studio Version of Azealia Banks' "Chasing Time" Is Out
- Rixton Reveals Cover & Tracklist of Debut Album "Let The Road"
- New Music: You+Me - "Break the Cycle"
- Hear 19 Seconds of One Direction's "Steal My Girl" Now!
- Inna Misses Her Man's "Body and The Sun"