Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa performed their US top 10 collaborative hit "Young, Wild & Free" on Monday's episode of 'Late Night with Jimmy Fallon' on NBC - The American rappers are back on promotional duties as the soundtrack to their 2012 buddy film "Mac and Devin Go to High School" goes on sale next Tuesday, December 13th. Sadly, the best thing about this breezy tune, the amazing Bruno Mars could not attend the 'Jimmy Fallon' performance. Booo! Wiz and Snoop did their thing anyways...But I wonder if they were stoned? lol...What was the purpose of the sunglasses? Hiding their red eyes? :). Btw, I still listen from time to time to "Young, Wild & Free"...it makes you feel so happy and good! Ha!
This past weekend, during the 2011 MTV2 Sucker Free Awards in Miami, rappers Birdman and Lil' Wayne hit the stage to perform their latest single "Why You Mad" (sans Her Minajesty though). The JMIKE and Mad Max co-produced 'angry' tune serves as the first single from Birdman's upcoming album "Bigga Than Life" (March 2012). Shame about all the MTV swear censoring! They kinda ruined the performance for us TV viewers! In any case, I can tell "Why You Mad" works really great live. I was feeling the energy!
What do YOU think of these performances?
- New Music: Chris Brown & Trey Songz - 'Dangerous'
- Alex & Sierra Release Surprising Cover of The Darkness' "I Believe In A Thing Called Love": Listen
- Pitbull Rocks "Fireball" & New Single "Time Of Our Lives" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Meghan Trainor, Nick Jonas & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 19 Finale: Watch
- Rihanna Shares 15-Second Snippet of New Song: Listen!
- Free Download: Jordin Sparks - "Bye Felicia"
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!
- 2014 American Music Awards - The Performances