American rapper Snoop Dogg has recently premiered via VEVO the music video for "Wet". The The Cataracs-produced tune serves as the first official single from Snoop's upcoming LP "Doggumentary Music" which is set to drop this March. Sorry but I'm not a big fan of this song, it's very in the line of the rapper's 2007 single "Sexual Eruption" with just a beat change, so I see no originality in this new record, plus what's with Snoop using auto-tune? No, no, no. Still, I don't know why I have the feeling "Wet" will become a Top 40 hit in the US. The music video tho, was 'effective' to say the least. The 'blue haze' atmosphere and the Las Vegas hotel idea fit the song relatively good. Check it out!.
- New Music: Chris Brown & Trey Songz - 'Dangerous'
- Alex & Sierra Release Surprising Cover of The Darkness' "I Believe In A Thing Called Love": Listen
- Pitbull Rocks "Fireball" & New Single "Time Of Our Lives" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Meghan Trainor, Nick Jonas & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 19 Finale: Watch
- Rihanna Shares 15-Second Snippet of New Song: Listen!
- Free Download: Jordin Sparks - "Bye Felicia"
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!
- 2014 American Music Awards - The Performances