Snoop Dogg premiered today (March 8th) via VEVO the music video for "Boom", the official second single from his upcoming album "Doggumentary" - in stores stateside on March 29th - The T-Pain collaboration was produced by Scott Storch and features samples from 1980's hit 'Situation' by Yazoo. "Boom", the single, was released today as well on iTunes. So if you're feeling the track you can get it now on Apple's digital platform. The song is not bad, but nothing amazing either. The production may be the best of it. The music video was interesting as well...I see Capitol Records gave Snoop a high-budget for the "Boom" visuals. If better pay off on the charts or I doubt Snoop's label would want to release more singles from "Doggumentary". I wonder if the Dogg will ever release another "Drop It Like It's Hot".
- Taylor Swift Chats & Shakes It Off on "Alan Carr"
- Taylor Swift - "1989"
- Kiesza - "No Enemiesz"
- New Music: T.I. - 'About The Money'
- One Direction - "Steal My Girl"
- New Music: Lupe Fiasco - 'Haile Selassie'
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Beg for It"
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "The Feast and the Famine"
- Taylor Swift Performs "Out of The Woods" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- New Music: Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Watch: Nicki Minaj Stars in 2014 MTV EMA Commercial!
- Tamar Braxton - "Let Me Know"
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance