Snoop Dogg premiered today (March 8th) via VEVO the music video for "Boom", the official second single from his upcoming album "Doggumentary" - in stores stateside on March 29th - The T-Pain collaboration was produced by Scott Storch and features samples from 1980's hit 'Situation' by Yazoo. "Boom", the single, was released today as well on iTunes. So if you're feeling the track you can get it now on Apple's digital platform. The song is not bad, but nothing amazing either. The production may be the best of it. The music video was interesting as well...I see Capitol Records gave Snoop a high-budget for the "Boom" visuals. If better pay off on the charts or I doubt Snoop's label would want to release more singles from "Doggumentary". I wonder if the Dogg will ever release another "Drop It Like It's Hot".
- New Music: Chris Brown & Trey Songz - 'Dangerous'
- Alex & Sierra Release Surprising Cover of The Darkness' "I Believe In A Thing Called Love": Listen
- Pitbull Rocks "Fireball" & New Single "Time Of Our Lives" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Meghan Trainor, Nick Jonas & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 19 Finale: Watch
- Rihanna Shares 15-Second Snippet of New Song: Listen!
- Free Download: Jordin Sparks - "Bye Felicia"
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!
- 2014 American Music Awards - The Performances