Snoop Dogg premiered today (March 8th) via VEVO the music video for "Boom", the official second single from his upcoming album "Doggumentary" - in stores stateside on March 29th - The T-Pain collaboration was produced by Scott Storch and features samples from 1980's hit 'Situation' by Yazoo. "Boom", the single, was released today as well on iTunes. So if you're feeling the track you can get it now on Apple's digital platform. The song is not bad, but nothing amazing either. The production may be the best of it. The music video was interesting as well...I see Capitol Records gave Snoop a high-budget for the "Boom" visuals. If better pay off on the charts or I doubt Snoop's label would want to release more singles from "Doggumentary". I wonder if the Dogg will ever release another "Drop It Like It's Hot".
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"
- Wrong? Keyshia Cole's Son Daniel Gibson Jr Appears In "Remember " Music Video: Watch
- The HeavyTrackerz Drop Video For Feel-Good Debut Single "Old Habits"
- iLoveMakonnen - 'Tuesday'
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- New Music: The Weeknd - 'King Of The Fall'
- New Music: The Chemical Brothers - "This Is Not A Game"
- Preview: Gwen Stefani - "Spark the Fire"