OMG! I hope this means a full leak is around the corner! Today, November 10th, the 30-sec snippets of all the songs on Rihanna's upcoming "Talk That Talk" album surfaced online - Princess Riri's new studio work will boast productions from Dr Luke, Calvin Harris, Bangladesh, The Dream, Hit-Boy, Big Juice, among others. VH1 has dubbed "Talk That Talk" as 'the dirtiest pop album ever'. And I'm loving it! lol.
All the tracks are sounding awesome, in particular the confirmed second single "You Da One", which will premiere tomorrow Friday (Nov. 11th), and will go on iTunes on Sunday. It has 'SMASH HIT' written all over it. The hook slays my soul!! I like the fact too "Talk That Talk" is a very eclectic album. The hardcore house/techno sound of "We Found Love" is no real reflection of what Rihanna has cooked for fans this new era. My veredict: This could be Rihanna's most consistent album to date, with so many potential hit singles. In any case, listen to the snippets below ASAP before Def Jam snatches our wigs.
What do YOU think of the snippets?
- Wiz Khalifa - 'You And Your Friends'
- Bebe Rexha's "I'm Gonna Show You Crazy" Is Pop Perfection & Will Make You Lose It!
- Watch: One Direction Performances + Skit on "SNL" 2014
- Bonnie McKee Flaunts Bikini Body In "California Winter" ONE-SHOT Music Video: Watch!
- New Music: Madonna - "Living for Love"
- Got 16 Minutes To Spare? Watch Nicki Minaj's "The Pinkprint Movie" Then
- The Veronicas Strut For Their Lives In "If You Love Someone" Music Video
- Download: French Montana - 'Mac & Cheese: The Appetizer'
- Merry Christmas! Miguel Releases 3 FREE New Songs
- Leona Lewis Teases Amazing Adele-Esque New Song: Watch
- Watch: Rihanna Shoots "Secret" Footage with Fans In Paris
- Interscope Confirms New Ellie Goulding & Carly Rae Jepsen Singles for Early 2015
- Nicki Minaj Talks Jay-Z Inspiring "The Pinkprint" Title on "The View"
- Hear Preview of Lana Del Rey and Her Ex-Boyfriend Barrie O'Neill's Duet "Riverside"
- Lady Gaga Brings "Cheek to Cheek" to "The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon": Interview + Performances