SkyBlu beats RedFoo as he's the one to premiere first the 'official' music video for 'his' debut solo single, "Pop Bottles". The track is the first offering from SkyBlu's forthcoming first solo album, after it was announced last year than the auncle, and cousin duo LMFAO was going on hiatus mode, and the party-themed clip made its way onto VEVO on April 8
Ironically, RedFoo was the first out of the two to release on iTunes his solo single, the uber party-starter "Bring Out The Bottles", last December 2012, but surprisingly he's yet to release an 'official' music video. There's only a promotional/buzz clip going around YouTube, the same SkyBlu's "Pop Bottles" had until today. His video - which you can watch above - opens with SkyBlu sitting on the beach talking on the phone about his secret show, before getting together with his troupe of party people to go to the venue, the Malibu Inn. There, SkyBlu will put on an epic show for fans, wearing fluorescent clothes and showing off his signature dance moves.
Out of two, I much prefer RedFoo's "Bring Out The Bottles". It sounded like a hit to me from the very beginning. It's a shame he's not promoting it the way it deserves. I hope a music video can save the song from passing almost completely unnoticed.
What do you think of the video?
- And The MØ Snub Continues! Iggy Azalea Performs "Beg for It" Solo On "Jimmy Fallon"
- New Music: Chris Brown & Trey Songz - 'Dangerous'
- Alex & Sierra Release Surprising Cover of The Darkness' "I Believe In A Thing Called Love": Listen
- Pitbull Rocks "Fireball" & New Single "Time Of Our Lives" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Meghan Trainor, Nick Jonas & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 19 Finale: Watch
- Rihanna Shares 15-Second Snippet of New Song: Listen!
- Free Download: Jordin Sparks - "Bye Felicia"
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!