Pop star Shakira gave birth to her first child named Milan Piqué Mebarak on January 22, 2013 at 9:36pm in Barcelona, Spain - Check out above photos of the 'Waka Waka' singer arriving at Teknon Hospital in the Catalan capital alongside baby daddy, F.C Barcelona star Gerard Piqué...Muchos congrats!
Through a brief blog post on her official website, Shakira announced that the baby was born in perfect health, that he weighed approximately 6lbs. 6 ounces and that his intriguing name Milan (pronounced MEE-lahn), means dear, loving and gracious in Slavic; in Ancient Roman, eager and laborious; and in Sanskrit, unification. Shakira is expected to be released from the hospital in the coming days. I'm so happy for her. She always said her wish was to become a mother and I'm glad she found the stability to fulfill this with Gerard Piqué and not with this problematic ex Antonio de la Rúa. The Colobiam superstar is to fly to Los Angeles later this year for the live shows on 'The Voice USA'.
- Listen to Ricky Martin's New Single "Adios"
- Stream: Full Studio Version of Azealia Banks' "Chasing Time" Is Out
- Rixton Reveals Cover & Tracklist of Debut Album "Let The Road"
- New Music: You+Me - "Break the Cycle"
- Hear 19 Seconds of One Direction's "Steal My Girl" Now!
- Inna Misses Her Man's "Body and The Sun"
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Therapy"
- New Music: Jessie J - "Burnin' Up"
- Ella Henderson Covers "Say Something" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Selena Gomez Rests Head on Justin Bieber's Shoulder at LA Church
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Whole Damn Year"
- Kanye West Performs at 'AAHH! Fest' By Surprise: Watch
- Watch: Jay Z & Beyoncé's 'On The Run' Tour Documentary
- New Music: Kiesza - "Bad Thing"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival - Day 2 Performances