Pop star Shakira gave birth to her first child named Milan Piqué Mebarak on January 22, 2013 at 9:36pm in Barcelona, Spain - Check out above photos of the 'Waka Waka' singer arriving at Teknon Hospital in the Catalan capital alongside baby daddy, F.C Barcelona star Gerard Piqué...Muchos congrats!
Through a brief blog post on her official website, Shakira announced that the baby was born in perfect health, that he weighed approximately 6lbs. 6 ounces and that his intriguing name Milan (pronounced MEE-lahn), means dear, loving and gracious in Slavic; in Ancient Roman, eager and laborious; and in Sanskrit, unification. Shakira is expected to be released from the hospital in the coming days. I'm so happy for her. She always said her wish was to become a mother and I'm glad she found the stability to fulfill this with Gerard Piqué and not with this problematic ex Antonio de la Rúa. The Colobiam superstar is to fly to Los Angeles later this year for the live shows on 'The Voice USA'.
- Walk The Moon - "Shut Up And Dance"
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Fooo Conspiracy: Talk Coming to the U.S, New Music & Justin Bieber!
- Kiesza Makes "GMA" Debut with "Hideaway" Performance
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "Iggy Szn"
- Jessie J, Nicole Scherzinger & Ella Eyre Perform at 2014 MOBO Awards: Watch
- Jordin Sparks Previews New Songs at Salaam Remi Showcase / 3rd Album Out Early 2015?
- J. Cole Jumps On Jessie Ware's "Kind of...Sometimes...Maybe" Remix: Listen
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'