Pop star Shakira gave birth to her first child named Milan Piqué Mebarak on January 22, 2013 at 9:36pm in Barcelona, Spain - Check out above photos of the 'Waka Waka' singer arriving at Teknon Hospital in the Catalan capital alongside baby daddy, F.C Barcelona star Gerard Piqué...Muchos congrats!
Through a brief blog post on her official website, Shakira announced that the baby was born in perfect health, that he weighed approximately 6lbs. 6 ounces and that his intriguing name Milan (pronounced MEE-lahn), means dear, loving and gracious in Slavic; in Ancient Roman, eager and laborious; and in Sanskrit, unification. Shakira is expected to be released from the hospital in the coming days. I'm so happy for her. She always said her wish was to become a mother and I'm glad she found the stability to fulfill this with Gerard Piqué and not with this problematic ex Antonio de la Rúa. The Colobiam superstar is to fly to Los Angeles later this year for the live shows on 'The Voice USA'.
- New Music: Kid Ink - 'Blunted'
- Kelly Clarkson Performs with Country Divas, Introduces Meghan Trainor at Nashville Christmas Concert
- Wiz Khalifa - 'You And Your Friends'
- Bebe Rexha's "I'm Gonna Show You Crazy" Is Pop Perfection & Will Make You Lose It!
- Watch: One Direction Performances + Skit on "SNL" 2014
- Bonnie McKee Flaunts Bikini Body In "California Winter" ONE-SHOT Music Video: Watch!
- New Music: Madonna - "Living for Love"
- Got 16 Minutes To Spare? Watch Nicki Minaj's "The Pinkprint Movie" Then
- The Veronicas Strut For Their Lives In "If You Love Someone" Music Video
- Download: French Montana - 'Mac & Cheese: The Appetizer'
- Merry Christmas! Miguel Releases 3 FREE New Songs
- Leona Lewis Teases Amazing Adele-Esque New Song: Watch
- Watch: Rihanna Shoots "Secret" Footage with Fans In Paris
- Interscope Confirms New Ellie Goulding & Carly Rae Jepsen Singles for Early 2015
- Nicki Minaj Talks Jay-Z Inspiring "The Pinkprint" Title on "The View"