Didn't she learn something from the "Las de la Intuicion" music video? Wigs don't go well with her! Pop superstar Shakira has recently released this teaser of her new music video for new single "Rabiosa", which can be found on the Colombian's latest LP "Sale el Sol". In it, Shaki goes brunette wearing a...bob wig! Noooo, why? whyyy? lol. I mean, she doesn't look ugly but it's not fair for her natural beauty to use those horrible wigs. Anyways! Back to the new single, I can sooo see "Rabiosa" becoming a HUGE summer hit in Spanish-speaking countries (and in the Latino community in the US) so I'm more than happy Shakira selected this song as the new single. As for the music video, the teaser shows us it's gonna be a house party vid. The theme might be very generic for us, but I don't remember Shakira ever doing something like this (Just Dance / Tik Tok style) in any of her music videos, so it may turn out interesting!
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "We Go Hard"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival's Day 1 Performances
- Preview of Fergie's New Single "L.A Love " Leaks
- Pia Mia & Austin Mahone Join Forces for "Fill Me In" Cover: Listen
- Lil Wayne - 'Grindin'
- Broods Exclusive Interview: On Beginnings, Capitol Signing & Debut Album "Evergreen"
- Pitbull - "Fireball"
- New Music: Avicii - "The Nights"
- Full "Eau de Gaga" Commercial Premieres: Watch
- Lady Antebellum - "I Did With You"
- The Veronicas Get Revenge In "You Ruin Me" Music Video
- Jennifer Lopez - 'Booty'
- Gwen Stefani & Rest of "The Voice" Coaches Perform "Hella Good": Watch
- Havana Brown Kidnaps Man In "Better Not Said" Music Video: Watch Premiere
- New Music: Blake Shelton - "Lonely Tonight"