Didn't she learn something from the "Las de la Intuicion" music video? Wigs don't go well with her! Pop superstar Shakira has recently released this teaser of her new music video for new single "Rabiosa", which can be found on the Colombian's latest LP "Sale el Sol". In it, Shaki goes brunette wearing a...bob wig! Noooo, why? whyyy? lol. I mean, she doesn't look ugly but it's not fair for her natural beauty to use those horrible wigs. Anyways! Back to the new single, I can sooo see "Rabiosa" becoming a HUGE summer hit in Spanish-speaking countries (and in the Latino community in the US) so I'm more than happy Shakira selected this song as the new single. As for the music video, the teaser shows us it's gonna be a house party vid. The theme might be very generic for us, but I don't remember Shakira ever doing something like this (Just Dance / Tik Tok style) in any of her music videos, so it may turn out interesting!
- New Music: August Alsina – ‘No Love’
- YG - 'Bicken Back Bein Bool'
- New Music: Weezer - "Back To The Shack"
- First "2 On" TV Performance! Tinashe Takes Over "The Wendy Williams Show"
- Kanye West Covers GQ Magazine, Talks New Single 'All Day' & Jay Z & Beyonce Missing His Wedding
- New Music: R5 - "Heart Made Up On You"
- Watch Will.i.am's Puzzling "Birthday" Performance on "The Voice Australia"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa – ‘You And Your Friends’
- Bastille - "Oblivion"
- Robyn - "Do It Again"
- Video: Beyoncé Performs "Get Me Bodied" on HBO's "Beyonce x10" Special
- New Music: The Script - "Superheroes"
- New Music: The Weeknd - 'King Of The Fall'
- Beyoncé Releases Teaser of 'Fifty Shades of Grey', 'Crazy In Love' Is The Theme Music!
- The Script Reveal Artwork of New Album via Google Hangout + Four Song Snippets!