Only a month after announcing the news of her first pregnancy, pop superstar Shakira took the stage at the FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup 2012 Final between France and Korea DPR at the Tofig Bahramov Stadium on Saturday (October 13) in Baku, Azerbaijan...Watch video below!
"In a few minutes it will be our baby's first time on stage and precisely at a football event! Magic Shak @3gerardpique", wrote Shakira on Twitter just before hitting the Tofig Bahramov Stadium center stage. There, the Barranquilla singer - dressed all in black (evidently to hide the baby bump a bit) - performed a medley of her hits "Loca" and "Waka Waka". Both performances had sexy choreographies so Shakira made the right outfit choice on Saturday night, 'cause seeing her shake her hips with a huge and exposed baby bump would have looked...a tad odd and unsexy to say the least. In any case, Shakira put on an entertaining show for the FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup 2012 Final, which saw the French squad take the glorious victory for their country. Here's hoping time passes quick so Shakira gives birth, gets back in good shape and finally releases her smash-on-the-wait "I Dare You".
- New Music: Chris Brown - "No Lights"
- Song Premiere: Jordin Sparks - "I Wish We'd All Been Ready"
- Tinashe - "Aquarius"
- New Music: Cheryl - "I Don't Care"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Lola Blanc: Talks Stage Name Origin, Writing Britney Hit & Upcoming Debut EP
- Rixton - "Wait On Me"
- Alex and Sierra - "It's About Us"
- Lady Antebellum - "747"
- Stream: Tinashe - 'Aquarius'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Bumpin' The Night"
- Song Premiere: Jason Aldean - "Just Gettin' Started"
- Ed Sheeran Covers Hozier's "Take Me To Church" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Nico & Vinz - "When the Day Comes"
- New Music: You+Me - "Capsized"
- Mila J Shows Off Abs & Twerks In "My Main" Music Video