Only a month after announcing the news of her first pregnancy, pop superstar Shakira took the stage at the FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup 2012 Final between France and Korea DPR at the Tofig Bahramov Stadium on Saturday (October 13) in Baku, Azerbaijan...Watch video below!
"In a few minutes it will be our baby's first time on stage and precisely at a football event! Magic Shak @3gerardpique", wrote Shakira on Twitter just before hitting the Tofig Bahramov Stadium center stage. There, the Barranquilla singer - dressed all in black (evidently to hide the baby bump a bit) - performed a medley of her hits "Loca" and "Waka Waka". Both performances had sexy choreographies so Shakira made the right outfit choice on Saturday night, 'cause seeing her shake her hips with a huge and exposed baby bump would have looked...a tad odd and unsexy to say the least. In any case, Shakira put on an entertaining show for the FIFA U-17 Women's World Cup 2012 Final, which saw the French squad take the glorious victory for their country. Here's hoping time passes quick so Shakira gives birth, gets back in good shape and finally releases her smash-on-the-wait "I Dare You".
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"
- Wrong? Keyshia Cole's Son Daniel Gibson Jr Appears In "Remember " Music Video: Watch
- The HeavyTrackerz Drop Video For Feel-Good Debut Single "Old Habits"
- iLoveMakonnen - 'Tuesday'
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- New Music: The Weeknd - 'King Of The Fall'
- New Music: The Chemical Brothers - "This Is Not A Game"
- Preview: Gwen Stefani - "Spark the Fire"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Ryan Cabrera - "House On Fire"