Filmed last May, the "Slow Down" visual shows Ms Gomez loving night time in the City of Lights. Justin Bieber's on-and-off girlfriend takes a mysterious ride in a vintage Mercedez (she looks breath-takingly hot in these scenes), walks fiercely in boots in the Paris streets, performs a choreography in a blue-lit room, and forgets about all her problems by fist-pumping and just 'letting go' on the dancefloor in a club. This without a doubt has to be Selena's sexiest music video yet! And I'm so happy Selena, or Hollywood Records picked "Slow Down" as the next "Stars Dance" single. This song is going to slay clubs this summer! The Cataracs deserve some props too for their banging hot dance beat.
Back for a last second to the music video, although it's Selena's sexiest yet, that being a good thing, I feel it's not her 'best' yet. The "Come and Get It" MV was superior, hands down. I thought the "Slow Down" clip was going to be ten times better based on the Vine previews. I feel like it doesn't go anywhere. And gets at times boring...of course until Selenita gets to work and dances in the blue-lit room. Those are the best scenes.
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"