Wind, Earth, Water, Fire! Selena Gomez is one with nature in the high-budget music video for "Come & Get It", the official first single from the pop singer's upcoming fourth studio album entitled "Stars Dance" dropping this summer via Hollywood Records.
Directed by Anthony Mandler (who else....), the visual for the Stargate-produced "Come & Get It" shows 20-year-old Selena being 'the only girl in the world' as she lies down and makes fabulous poses on a massive field of flowers, feels smog-free free air touching her skin in a breeze, goes underwater and looks us in the eye, but eventually, she gets some company as she sings and executes a Bollywood-inspired choreography with a bunch of girls near a bonfire. Pretty cool! This has got to be one, if not her best music video to date. The mesmerizing Indian-feeling of the production is 'everything'. Great work, Stargate! Let's hope this music video becomes the key piece the single is needing to rise up on the charts, 'case as of right now it seems it's already falling stale. Odd.
What do you think of the video?
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"
- Wrong? Keyshia Cole's Son Daniel Gibson Jr Appears In "Remember " Music Video: Watch
- The HeavyTrackerz Drop Video For Feel-Good Debut Single "Old Habits"
- iLoveMakonnen - 'Tuesday'
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- New Music: The Weeknd - 'King Of The Fall'
- New Music: The Chemical Brothers - "This Is Not A Game"
- Preview: Gwen Stefani - "Spark the Fire"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Ryan Cabrera - "House On Fire"