Wind, Earth, Water, Fire! Selena Gomez is one with nature in the high-budget music video for "Come & Get It", the official first single from the pop singer's upcoming fourth studio album entitled "Stars Dance" dropping this summer via Hollywood Records.
Directed by Anthony Mandler (who else....), the visual for the Stargate-produced "Come & Get It" shows 20-year-old Selena being 'the only girl in the world' as she lies down and makes fabulous poses on a massive field of flowers, feels smog-free free air touching her skin in a breeze, goes underwater and looks us in the eye, but eventually, she gets some company as she sings and executes a Bollywood-inspired choreography with a bunch of girls near a bonfire. Pretty cool! This has got to be one, if not her best music video to date. The mesmerizing Indian-feeling of the production is 'everything'. Great work, Stargate! Let's hope this music video becomes the key piece the single is needing to rise up on the charts, 'case as of right now it seems it's already falling stale. Odd.
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- New Music: Fences – ‘Arrows’
- New Music: Jasmine V – ‘That’s Me Right There’
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"
- Inna - "Good Time"
- New Music: Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"