Wind, Earth, Water, Fire! Selena Gomez is one with nature in the high-budget music video for "Come & Get It", the official first single from the pop singer's upcoming fourth studio album entitled "Stars Dance" dropping this summer via Hollywood Records.
Directed by Anthony Mandler (who else....), the visual for the Stargate-produced "Come & Get It" shows 20-year-old Selena being 'the only girl in the world' as she lies down and makes fabulous poses on a massive field of flowers, feels smog-free free air touching her skin in a breeze, goes underwater and looks us in the eye, but eventually, she gets some company as she sings and executes a Bollywood-inspired choreography with a bunch of girls near a bonfire. Pretty cool! This has got to be one, if not her best music video to date. The mesmerizing Indian-feeling of the production is 'everything'. Great work, Stargate! Let's hope this music video becomes the key piece the single is needing to rise up on the charts, 'case as of right now it seems it's already falling stale. Odd.
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Lights - "Up We Go"
- New Music: T.I. - 'Stay'
- Video: 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform 'Amnesia' on "The Today Show"
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- New Music: OneRepublic - "Ordinary Human"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Burnin' It Down"
- New Music: August Alsina – ‘No Love’
- YG - 'Bicken Back Bein Bool'
- New Music: Weezer - "Back To The Shack"
- First "2 On" TV Performance! Tinashe Takes Over "The Wendy Williams Show"
- Kanye West Covers GQ Magazine, Talks New Single 'All Day' & Jay Z & Beyonce Missing His Wedding
- New Music: R5 - "Heart Made Up On You"
- Watch Will.i.am's Puzzling "Birthday" Performance on "The Voice Australia"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa – ‘You And Your Friends’
- Bastille - "Oblivion"