Selena Gomez has selected "A Year Without Rain" to be the second official single to be lifted from her upcoming sophomore of the same title name. The full song has made its way to the Internet earlier today, September 2nd. Quite a change from the electro-pop "Round and Round". AYWR is a really nice midtempo ballad with a subtle dance-music influence. Selena actually SINGS this time, demostrating her cute vocals. Good lyrics, good chorus = awesome song. "Round and Round" only managed to peak at #24 on the Hot 100 chart but that was mostly due Selena almost giving it zero promotion. Just the "America's Got Talent" performance and a couple interviews. So she better promote properly this time because if "A Year Without Rain" flops then we can say her album will be in danger. Selena's sophomore record will see the light of day on September 21. BTW, the new single's music video will debut tomorrow after the premiere of Camp Rock 2 on Disney Channel. I read the clip was shot at a desert! Can't wait to see it.
- New Music: Lights - "Up We Go"
- New Music: T.I. - 'Stay'
- Video: 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform 'Amnesia' on "The Today Show"
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- New Music: OneRepublic - "Ordinary Human"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Burnin' It Down"
- New Music: August Alsina – ‘No Love’
- YG - 'Bicken Back Bein Bool'
- New Music: Weezer - "Back To The Shack"
- First "2 On" TV Performance! Tinashe Takes Over "The Wendy Williams Show"
- Kanye West Covers GQ Magazine, Talks New Single 'All Day' & Jay Z & Beyonce Missing His Wedding
- New Music: R5 - "Heart Made Up On You"
- Watch Will.i.am's Puzzling "Birthday" Performance on "The Voice Australia"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa – ‘You And Your Friends’
- Bastille - "Oblivion"