Jamaican star Sean Paul is releasing the DJ Ammo-produced "Touch The Sky" as the 3rd single from his latest LP "Tomahawk Technique", and you can check out its recently-premiered music video above!
Directed by Davy Duhamel (Keke Palmer, Kaya Jones), the perfect-for-nightclub-screens video shows Sean Paul moving his body to the DJ Ammo-produced electro beat with rather cheap Windows Movie Maker-like effects playing on the back, while two groups of male, and female dancers execute energetic choreographies. Kind of boring MV...but in any case, Sean may score a semi-club-hit with the song.
What do you think of the video?
- World Premiere: Kendrick Lamar - "i"
- Natasha Bedingfield Debuts New Single "Love Song to the Earth"
- Jessie J Debuts New Songs "Sweet Talker" & "Your Loss I'm Found" at 2014 iTunes Festival
- Fifth Harmony Make '106 & Park' Performance Debut with "Boss"
- Check Out A Snippet of Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding's First Collaboration
- Listen to Ricky Martin's New Single "Adios"
- Stream: Full Studio Version of Azealia Banks' "Chasing Time" Is Out
- Rixton Reveals Cover & Tracklist of Debut Album "Let The Road"
- New Music: You+Me - "Break the Cycle"
- Hear 19 Seconds of One Direction's "Steal My Girl" Now!
- Inna Misses Her Man's "Body and The Sun"
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Therapy"
- New Music: Jessie J - "Burnin' Up"
- Ella Henderson Covers "Say Something" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Selena Gomez Rests Head on Justin Bieber's Shoulder at LA Church