Sean Paul is clearly putting an end to this era by releasing the last worthy single from his comeback album "Tomahawk Technique" and that of course is the Kelly Rowland-assisted, and Stargate-produced dance/pop midtempo "How Deep Is Your Love"..Check out its official music video above!
Why "How Deep Is Your Love"?. I think Atlantic Records had it easy. It's the last single-sounding (and worthy) track from "Tomahawk Technique", plus it features a famous singer like former Destiny's Child, and "When Love Takes Over" chart-topping sensation Kelly Rowland. Is "Deep" the hottest song ever? No. Could Stargate have created a better record for a collaboration between dancehall king Sean Paul and Kelly Rowland?. Yes. But, we can't change anything now, can we?. Summing up, "How Deep Is Your Love" is a pretty tune lyrics-wise, it has a generic beat, and a somewhat nice chorus. It's impossible that it will surpass the success of Sean Paul's previous singles, the catchy uptempo hits "Got 2 Luv U" and "She Doesn't Mind"...certainly it will flop, but at least pushing "Deep" as the new single has given us the chance to see Kelly Rowland snatch wigs with her flawlesness, and sexiness in the official music video.
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: The Game – ‘Don’t Shoot’
- Video: Lady Gaga, Queen & Adam Lambert Rock "Another One Bites The Dust" at Sydney Concert
- Alexandra Stan Goes From Darkness To Light In "Give Me Your Everything" Music Video
- Labrinth Drops "Let It Be" Music Video Online: Watch
- Usher & Nicki Minaj - "She Came To Give It To You"
- Exclusive Ben Rue Q&A: From Riding The Combine to Signing To Arista/Sony & Releasing "I Can’t Wait ”
- Jeezy – ‘Seen It All’
- Ariana Grande - "My Everything"
- Jennifer Lopez Premieres "Booty" Official Remix with Iggy Azalea!
- Nicole Scherzinger Sips A Drink "On The Rocks" In New Single
- Download: Ty Dolla Sign – ‘Sign Language’
- Inna Begs "Take Me Higher!" In Brand New Song: Listen
- Charli XCX - "Break The Rules"
- New Music: Alex & Sierra - "Bumper Cars"
- New Music: Usher - "Believe Me"