Jamaican dancehall star Sean Paul hadn't had a real hit since the 2005 'The Trinity' era, so many people out there laughed at the daring idea he could pull out a sucessful comeback in 2011 - where music trends have supposedly changed - but Sean Paul has clearly proved all those critics wrong! If his Alexis Jordan-assisted 'comeback' single "Got 2 Luv U" start off a little cold on both radio airplay and charts this summer, now in October, we can say it's en route to become a SMASH! At least in Europe where the oh-so-catchy and amazing "Got 2 Luv U" is finally slaying local charts and currently sits within the Top 10 on iTunes charts of countries like the UK, Germany, Spain or The Netherlands!
With Europe in the bag, Sean Paul is now focusing efforts in the US where, after an extensive Euro stay, he's finally touched down alongside Alexis to commence the "Got 2 Luv U" promotion. Earlier this week, the Jamaican star and Ms Jordan took the stage at 'The Wendy Williams Show' to deliver the first televised performance of their hit collabo. They did good! Although I was missing some dancers, especially for the chorus section, where it felt a little flat on intensity.
What do YOU think of the performance?
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- New Music: Fences – ‘Arrows’
- New Music: Jasmine V – ‘That’s Me Right There’
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"
- Inna - "Good Time"
- New Music: Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- Video: Beyoncé Performs "Blow" on HBO's "Beyonce x10" Special