Sean Kingston, Wiz Khalifa and Chris Brown chill and watch bikini-clad ladies walk by and get wet in the pool in the super-generic Collin Tilley-directed music video for Sean Kingston's super-generic new single "Beat It", produced by Nic Nac. Watch above!
Sean Kingston's career is so over. He would need a collaboration with Rihanna, or Lady Gaga or a Max Martin Dr Luke, RedOne co-production to re-launch his career. "Beat It" is one of those songs you say it might do well on the radio but realize that in the end it's just flop waiting to happen. Wiz's rap, and Chris' singing kind save the song from being a total boredom to be honest...As for the video, it's so unispired, but I guess that's the only concept Collin Tilley would go for anyway. By the way, is it me or Chris Brown looks too skinny in here?. "Beat It" is featured on Sean Kingston's upcoming third album "Back 2 Life". Is he really keeping that as the album title, though?. I mean, it's been two years since that jet-ski accident. With all the delays, I see no point now.
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!
- 2014 American Music Awards - The Performances
- New Music: Ariana Grande - "Santa Tell Me"
- New Music: Gwen Stefani - "Spark The Fire"
- Bruno Mars Annihilates SNL with "Uptown Funk": Watch!
- Download: Eminem Vs. DJ Whoo Kid: Shady Classics
- DirectLyrics Interviews The HeavyTrackerz: On UK Chart Success, "Old Habits" & Possible Ed Sheeran Collaboration!
- Listen To Charli XCX's AMAZING Pop-Punk Track "Breaking Up"
- Jessie J Rocks "Burnin' Up" & "Masterpiece" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"
- Beyoncé - '7/11'
- G-Unit - 'Big Body Benz'
- One Direction - "Night Changes"
- Watch Bastille's Fun & Creepy "Torn Apart" Music Video
- Conchita Wurst Premieres Abstract "Heroes" Music Video