Check out this new Sean Kingston tune entitled "BBM" featuring Soulja Boy - This new collabo is the new single from Sean's upcoming mixtape "King of Kingz" - expected to drop online soon - Big bummer for Mr Kingston as it seems he will not be releasing after all a new studio album this year in spite of having put out two hit singles this summer, "Eenie Meenie" (feat. Justin Bieber) and "Letting Go (Dutty Dutty)" (feat Nicki Minaj). He will be releasing tho this 'mixtape' to satisfy his fans' hunger for some new Sean Kingston music. In the end I'm sad for the "Fire Burning" singer, but truth is there were/and are still some major music releases ahead this year and it seems his label has decided it's better to wait until 2011 for a new CD. Anyhow, I'm a fan of Sean Kingston, I've enjoyed all of his singles so far but this "BBM" song is a hot mess. What has this world come to? A song about BlackBerry Messenger...? LMAO. I can't take it.
- New Music: Chris Brown & Trey Songz - 'Dangerous'
- Alex & Sierra Release Surprising Cover of The Darkness' "I Believe In A Thing Called Love": Listen
- Pitbull Rocks "Fireball" & New Single "Time Of Our Lives" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Meghan Trainor, Nick Jonas & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 19 Finale: Watch
- Rihanna Shares 15-Second Snippet of New Song: Listen!
- Free Download: Jordin Sparks - "Bye Felicia"
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’
- Katy Perry's Super Bowl Halftime Show Commercial Unveiled by Pepsi! Watch Now!
- 2014 American Music Awards - The Performances