Scotty McCreery goes back to high school in his recently-premiered "The Trouble With Girls" music video! The Mark Bright-produced country track serves as the second single from the American Idol 2011 winner's debut album "Clear as Day", an album that topped the Billboard's Top 200 Chart early in October selling over 190k copies in its first week. "The Trouble With Girls" is an enjoyable country tune, but thus far reality is this new single is failing to impress on the charts. Despite a couple of high-profile TV performances ('Ellen', 'Leno', etc), "The Trouble With Girls" remains in the last positions of the Hot 100 and is nowhere to be seen on iTunes USA's Top 100 ranking.
Will the music video help boost sales? Well, I kinda liked it actually. Thank God the MV's director didn't go with the easy route, concept-wise, and actually delivered a pretty nice vid, with sweet story behind. In the "The Trouble With Girls" MV, Scotty McCreery is a high-school student, who likes this girl, they have fun in classes, he sents her secret paper messages, they make eye contact in a baseball game, etc. It was cute. Btw, the vid was shot at Garner Magnet High School (North Carolina), where Scotty's currently a senior!
What do YOU think of the music video/song?
- World Premiere: Kendrick Lamar - "i"
- Natasha Bedingfield Debuts New Single "Love Song to the Earth"
- Jessie J Debuts New Songs "Sweet Talker" & "Your Loss I'm Found" at 2014 iTunes Festival
- Fifth Harmony Make '106 & Park' Performance Debut with "Boss"
- Check Out A Snippet of Iggy Azalea & Ellie Goulding's First Collaboration
- Listen to Ricky Martin's New Single "Adios"
- Stream: Full Studio Version of Azealia Banks' "Chasing Time" Is Out
- Rixton Reveals Cover & Tracklist of Debut Album "Let The Road"
- New Music: You+Me - "Break the Cycle"
- Hear 19 Seconds of One Direction's "Steal My Girl" Now!
- Inna Misses Her Man's "Body and The Sun"
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Therapy"
- New Music: Jessie J - "Burnin' Up"
- Ella Henderson Covers "Say Something" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Selena Gomez Rests Head on Justin Bieber's Shoulder at LA Church