Sam Smith with “I'm Not The Only One” produced by James Napier.
I'm Not The Only One lyrics
You and me we made a vow
For better or for worse
I can't believe you let me down
But the proof is in the way it hurts
For months on end I've had my doubts
Denying every tear
I wish this would be over now
But I know that I still need you here
You say I'm crazy
Cause you don't think I know what you've done
But when you call me baby
I know I'm not the only one
You've been so unavailable
Now sadly I know why
Your heart is unobtainable
Even though God knows you have mine
I have loved you for many years
Maybe I am just not enough
You've made me realise my deepest fear
By lying and tearing us up
Sam Smith News
- Sam Smith Blesses Us With “Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas” Cover On BBC Live Lounge!
- Many Singers Appear In Special Christmas 2017 “Carpool Karaoke” Episode, Harry Styles & James Corden Share Kiss!
- Little Mix, Pink, Sam Smith & More Do "X Factor UK" 2017 Finale: Watch Performances!
- Sam Smith Shows Us A London Theatre In "One Last Song" Music Video: Watch
- Music World Reacts To Australia Voting YES To Gay Marriage!
- Sam Smith - "The Thrill Of It All": Album Lyrics
See You Again lyricsWiz Khalifa
Trap Queen lyricsFetty Wap
Earned It lyricsThe Weeknd
Shut Up And Dance lyricsWalk The Moon
Uptown Funk lyricsMark Ronson
Want To Want Me lyricsJason Derulo
Sugar lyricsMaroon 5
Love Me Like You Do lyricsEllie Goulding
Thinking Out Loud lyricsEd Sheeran
Hey Mama lyricsDavid Guetta