Blue-eyed crooner Robin Thicke performed his first BBC Radio 1 'Live Lounge' session this week. He's heavily promoting his music and new album "Blurred Lines" in the UK ahead of the local release in just a few days. July 15th, to be precise.
For his debut 'Live Lounge', Robin chose to sing his smash hit "Blurred Lines", and classic "Dreamworld", as part of the 'your own songs' section, and do a very personal rendition of Icona Pop's party smash "I Love It" as his cover performance. The way he turned this shallow dance pop song into an R&B masterpiece is something just brilliant and not at the reach and abiliity of everyone. The soulfulness, the passion in his singing, the immaculate vocals, the adlibs, the instrumentation, EVERYTHING was just...*grabs tissue and cries a river*. This is so good, so good. My soul was not ready for this.
- Lady Gaga ALMOST Takes An Epic Tumble Outside Istanbul Airport
- Kendrick Lamar Unveils Cover Art of New Single "i" / Premieres Next Week?
- Breaking: Gwen Stefani & Fergie's New Singles Premiering VERY Soon!
- Nicole Scherzinger - "Big Fat Lie"
- Nick Jonas' "Jealous" Music Video Is Too Bad To Be True: Watch
- James Blunt Says What He'll Do "When I Find Love Again": Listen
- New Music: Jeremih - 'Don't Tell Em'
- New Music: Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Listen: K. Michelle Premieres Heartbreaker Anthem "Love 'Em All"
- Jason Aldean Gets Racy On "Gonna Know We Were Here"
- Video: Barbra Streisand Performs "Partners" Songs on "Jimmy Fallon"
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga Make "Nature Boy" Their Own: Listen
- August Alsina & Nicki Minaj Have Awkward Chemistry In "No Love" Remix Music Video
- New Music & Video: Rick Ross - 'Elvis Presley BLVD'
- Tinashe Gets Sexy In The New Track "Feels Like Vegas": Listen