Blue-eyed crooner Robin Thicke performed his first BBC Radio 1 'Live Lounge' session this week. He's heavily promoting his music and new album "Blurred Lines" in the UK ahead of the local release in just a few days. July 15th, to be precise.
For his debut 'Live Lounge', Robin chose to sing his smash hit "Blurred Lines", and classic "Dreamworld", as part of the 'your own songs' section, and do a very personal rendition of Icona Pop's party smash "I Love It" as his cover performance. The way he turned this shallow dance pop song into an R&B masterpiece is something just brilliant and not at the reach and abiliity of everyone. The soulfulness, the passion in his singing, the immaculate vocals, the adlibs, the instrumentation, EVERYTHING was just...*grabs tissue and cries a river*. This is so good, so good. My soul was not ready for this.
- Lana Del Rey – 'Ultraviolence'
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce North American 2015 Tour on "Ryan Seacrest"
- Watch Kiesza's Captivating 'Street' Performance for 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Video: Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Had A Fight In Ibiza! Blows Thrown?
- Listen To 1-Minute Snippet of Ariana Grande's "Be My Baby" Song
- Hunter Hayes - "Tattoo"
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"