Blue-eyed crooner Robin Thicke performed his first BBC Radio 1 'Live Lounge' session this week. He's heavily promoting his music and new album "Blurred Lines" in the UK ahead of the local release in just a few days. July 15th, to be precise.
For his debut 'Live Lounge', Robin chose to sing his smash hit "Blurred Lines", and classic "Dreamworld", as part of the 'your own songs' section, and do a very personal rendition of Icona Pop's party smash "I Love It" as his cover performance. The way he turned this shallow dance pop song into an R&B masterpiece is something just brilliant and not at the reach and abiliity of everyone. The soulfulness, the passion in his singing, the immaculate vocals, the adlibs, the instrumentation, EVERYTHING was just...*grabs tissue and cries a river*. This is so good, so good. My soul was not ready for this.
- Video: 5 Seconds Of Summer Perform 'Amnesia' on "The Today Show"
- Maroon 5 - "V"
- New Music: OneRepublic - "Ordinary Human"
- New Music: Jason Aldean - "Burnin' It Down"
- New Music: August Alsina – ‘No Love’
- YG - 'Bicken Back Bein Bool'
- New Music: Weezer - "Back To The Shack"
- First "2 On" TV Performance! Tinashe Takes Over "The Wendy Williams Show"
- Kanye West Covers GQ Magazine, Talks New Single 'All Day' & Jay Z & Beyonce Missing His Wedding
- New Music: R5 - "Heart Made Up On You"
- Watch Will.i.am's Puzzling "Birthday" Performance on "The Voice Australia"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa – ‘You And Your Friends’
- Bastille - "Oblivion"
- Robyn - "Do It Again"
- Video: Beyoncé Performs "Get Me Bodied" on HBO's "Beyonce x10" Special