Blue-eyed crooner Robin Thicke performed his first BBC Radio 1 'Live Lounge' session this week. He's heavily promoting his music and new album "Blurred Lines" in the UK ahead of the local release in just a few days. July 15th, to be precise.
For his debut 'Live Lounge', Robin chose to sing his smash hit "Blurred Lines", and classic "Dreamworld", as part of the 'your own songs' section, and do a very personal rendition of Icona Pop's party smash "I Love It" as his cover performance. The way he turned this shallow dance pop song into an R&B masterpiece is something just brilliant and not at the reach and abiliity of everyone. The soulfulness, the passion in his singing, the immaculate vocals, the adlibs, the instrumentation, EVERYTHING was just...*grabs tissue and cries a river*. This is so good, so good. My soul was not ready for this.
- New Music: Foo Fighters - "Congregation"
- Take That - "These Days"
- David Guetta - "Dangerous"
- New Music: Ludacris - 'Good Lovin'
- Watch: Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragons Perform At Cleveland Cavaliers 2014-2015 Season Opener
- Preview: Demi Lovato & Olly Murs - "Up"
- "Blank Space" Announced as Second Single from Taylor Swift's "1989" / Brilliant Choice?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’