Blue-eyed crooner Robin Thicke performed his first BBC Radio 1 'Live Lounge' session this week. He's heavily promoting his music and new album "Blurred Lines" in the UK ahead of the local release in just a few days. July 15th, to be precise.
For his debut 'Live Lounge', Robin chose to sing his smash hit "Blurred Lines", and classic "Dreamworld", as part of the 'your own songs' section, and do a very personal rendition of Icona Pop's party smash "I Love It" as his cover performance. The way he turned this shallow dance pop song into an R&B masterpiece is something just brilliant and not at the reach and abiliity of everyone. The soulfulness, the passion in his singing, the immaculate vocals, the adlibs, the instrumentation, EVERYTHING was just...*grabs tissue and cries a river*. This is so good, so good. My soul was not ready for this.
- Nicki Minaj – ‘Anaconda’
- DirectLyrics Interviews Meghan Trainor: On Chart Success, L.A Reid, Future Plans
- Watch: Robyn's Awkward Interview / "Do It Again" Performance on GMA
- New Music: Labrinth - "Let It Be"
- New Music: Jennifer Hudson - "Dangerous"
- New Music: Nickelback - "Edge of a Revolution"
- New Music: Wiz Khalifa - 'On Me'
- Taylor Swift - "Shake It Off"
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Shake It Off"
- New Music: G-Unit - 'Ahhh Shit'
- Kiesza - "What Is Love"
- New Music: Charli XCX - "Break the Rules"
- New Music: Blake Shelton - "Neon Light"
- Shawn Mendes Performs Acoustically / Shares Creepy Fan Story on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Jhene Aiko - 'Spotless Mind'