Blue-eyed soul crooner Robin Thicke gets funky on his new single "Blurred Lines", featuring Pharrell and T.I, the first offering from his upcoming sixth studio, and follow-up to 2011's "Love and War", due in stores later in 2013 via Star Trak/Interscope.
The 36-year-old Los Angeles native simultaneously premiered the audio and music video of his The Neptunes-produced single at midnight of Wednesday, March 20. There isn't official info on this song yet, but I can bet money Pharrell produced it, 'cause the beat sounds too similar to Madonna's "Give It 2 Me". Robin's "Blurred Lines" is an enjoyable funky-smooth R&B effort, Pharrell and T.I make nice addition to the groovy atmosphere, but all in all, this doesn't scream hit to me. Shame Robin isn't able to find that "Lost Without U" rival yet.
As for the simplistic "Blurred Lines" MV, it features Robin, Pharrell and T.I posing and moving to the funky beat as they try to win the heart of some sexy models.
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Chance The Rapper – 'Wonderful Everyday: Arthur'
- Lana Del Rey – 'Ultraviolence'
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce North American 2015 Tour on "Ryan Seacrest"
- Watch Kiesza's Captivating 'Street' Performance for 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Video: Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Had A Fight In Ibiza! Blows Thrown?
- Listen To 1-Minute Snippet of Ariana Grande's "Be My Baby" Song
- Hunter Hayes - "Tattoo"
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"