Blue-eyed soul crooner Robin Thicke gets funky on his new single "Blurred Lines", featuring Pharrell and T.I, the first offering from his upcoming sixth studio, and follow-up to 2011's "Love and War", due in stores later in 2013 via Star Trak/Interscope.
The 36-year-old Los Angeles native simultaneously premiered the audio and music video of his The Neptunes-produced single at midnight of Wednesday, March 20. There isn't official info on this song yet, but I can bet money Pharrell produced it, 'cause the beat sounds too similar to Madonna's "Give It 2 Me". Robin's "Blurred Lines" is an enjoyable funky-smooth R&B effort, Pharrell and T.I make nice addition to the groovy atmosphere, but all in all, this doesn't scream hit to me. Shame Robin isn't able to find that "Lost Without U" rival yet.
As for the simplistic "Blurred Lines" MV, it features Robin, Pharrell and T.I posing and moving to the funky beat as they try to win the heart of some sexy models.
What do you think of the video?
- Jennifer Lopez Visits "Chelsea Lately" / Announces New Iggy Azalea Collaboration on MTV's "House of Style"
- Tinashe Links Up With A$AP Rocky In New Single "Pretend": Listen
- Coldplay - "True Love"
- Jeezy – ‘No Tears’
- New Music: Chris Brown – ‘X’
- Country Heartthrob Hunter Hayes Rocks "The Today Show": Watch
- Jessie J - "Sweet Talker"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "Animals"
- New Song: Flo Rida - "GDFR"
- Jasmine V - "That’s Me Right There"
- Maroon 5's Future Single "Animals" Featured In New KIA Commercial
- Juicy J – ‘Low’
- Watch The Weeknd's NSFW Music Video for "Often"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Priory: From Selling Their Own Blood to Recording "Weekend" & Signing to Warner
- Broods - "Evergreen"