"ORA" is the debut album by Albanian-British singer Rita Ora who signed a recording deal with Jay-Z's label Roc Nation! "ORA" comes in both standard and deluxe editions with the former featuring 12 tracks as opposed to the 15 of the latter - The album release (August 27th in Europe, and late 2012 for America) was preceded by two singles; the chart-topping hits "R.I.P" featuring Tinie Tempah, and the party-anthem "How We Do". "ORA" is an eclectic, fun album, as described by Rita, and boasts productions from the likes of; Diplo, The Dream, Stargate, The Runners, Will.I.Am or The Ting Tings, who crafted the beat for and wrote "Uneasy", one of the most 'fresh' and catchy tracks on the record IMO. This was supposed to be Rita's debut single, but apparently Jay-Z was not convinced. He made a logic move though. When released in the United States, Rita promised "ORA" will feature a couple of brand new tracks.
Will you be buying 'ORA'? Which is your fav song?
- Juicy J – ‘Low’
- Watch The Weeknd's NSFW Music Video for "Often"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Priory: From Selling Their Own Blood to Recording "Weekend" & Signing to Warner
- Broods - "Evergreen"
- New Music: Ed Sheeran - "Everything You Are"
- Listen to Ariana Grande's Raciest Song Yet "Hands on Me" In Full Now!
- New Music: Alexandra Stan - "Give Me Your Everything"
- New Music: T.I. - 'New National Anthem'
- Stream 4 New Ariana Grande Songs: “Love Me Harder”, “Be My Baby”, “A Little Bit of Your Heart” & “Why Try”
- Rita Ora's New Album Delayed Til 2015 / Walks Out Mid-Interview After Calvin Harris Question
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga's "I Can't Give You Anything But Love" Cover Is Exquisite Jazz: Listen
- Trey Songz Is A Player and A Loser In "What's Best for You" Music Video
- Nicki Minaj – ‘Anaconda’
- DirectLyrics Interviews Meghan Trainor: On Chart Success, L.A Reid, Future Plans
- Watch: Robyn's Awkward Interview / "Do It Again" Performance on GMA