Rihanna dropped today (November 15th) at 9am on
VEVO the music video for “What Now”. The Nathan Cassells and Kuk Harrell
co-produced piano-led mid-tempo pop ballad serves as the sixth single lifted
from the Bajan singer’s “Unapologetic” album. The music video for “What Now” was
Rihanna rocks a mullet and goth-inspired attires in this one. It’s a simple music video but it’s definitely visually engaging. Even though it was filmed in Thailand, where beautiful sceneries are found left and right, RiRi chose not to promote the sights of the Asian country in the “What Now” visual but keep it “in-studio”. Liked the effects used on the video, as well as Rihanna's intensity. She played the "kind of psycho" role nicely.
Thoughts on the video?
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- New Music: Fences – ‘Arrows’
- New Music: Jasmine V – ‘That’s Me Right There’
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"
- Inna - "Good Time"
- New Music: Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- Video: Beyoncé Performs "Blow" on HBO's "Beyonce x10" Special