Rihanna dropped today (November 15th) at 9am on
VEVO the music video for “What Now”. The Nathan Cassells and Kuk Harrell
co-produced piano-led mid-tempo pop ballad serves as the sixth single lifted
from the Bajan singer’s “Unapologetic” album. The music video for “What Now” was
Rihanna rocks a mullet and goth-inspired attires in this one. It’s a simple music video but it’s definitely visually engaging. Even though it was filmed in Thailand, where beautiful sceneries are found left and right, RiRi chose not to promote the sights of the Asian country in the “What Now” visual but keep it “in-studio”. Liked the effects used on the video, as well as Rihanna's intensity. She played the "kind of psycho" role nicely.
Thoughts on the video?
- Inna Misses Her Man's "Body and The Sun"
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Therapy"
- New Music: Jessie J - "Burnin' Up"
- Ella Henderson Covers "Say Something" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Selena Gomez Rests Head on Justin Bieber's Shoulder at LA Church
- New Music: Mary J. Blige - "Whole Damn Year"
- Kanye West Performs at 'AAHH! Fest' By Surprise: Watch
- Watch: Jay Z & Beyoncé's 'On The Run' Tour Documentary
- New Music: Kiesza - "Bad Thing"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival - Day 2 Performances
- Watch: Eminem Brings Out B.o.B & Royce Da 5'9 At 2014 Music Midtown Festival
- New Music: Iggy Azalea - "We Go Hard"
- 2014 iHeartRadio Music Festival's Day 1 Performances
- Preview of Fergie's New Single "L.A Love " Leaks
- Pia Mia & Austin Mahone Join Forces for "Fill Me In" Cover: Listen