Rihanna dropped today (November 15th) at 9am on
VEVO the music video for “What Now”. The Nathan Cassells and Kuk Harrell
co-produced piano-led mid-tempo pop ballad serves as the sixth single lifted
from the Bajan singer’s “Unapologetic” album. The music video for “What Now” was
Rihanna rocks a mullet and goth-inspired attires in this one. It’s a simple music video but it’s definitely visually engaging. Even though it was filmed in Thailand, where beautiful sceneries are found left and right, RiRi chose not to promote the sights of the Asian country in the “What Now” visual but keep it “in-studio”. Liked the effects used on the video, as well as Rihanna's intensity. She played the "kind of psycho" role nicely.
Thoughts on the video?
- Juicy J – ‘Low’
- Watch The Weeknd's NSFW Music Video for "Often"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Priory: From Selling Their Own Blood to Recording "Weekend" & Signing to Warner
- Broods - "Evergreen"
- New Music: Ed Sheeran - "Everything You Are"
- Listen to Ariana Grande's Raciest Song Yet "Hands on Me" In Full Now!
- New Music: Alexandra Stan - "Give Me Your Everything"
- New Music: T.I. - 'New National Anthem'
- Stream 4 New Ariana Grande Songs: “Love Me Harder”, “Be My Baby”, “A Little Bit of Your Heart” & “Why Try”
- Rita Ora's New Album Delayed Til 2015 / Walks Out Mid-Interview After Calvin Harris Question
- Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga's "I Can't Give You Anything But Love" Cover Is Exquisite Jazz: Listen
- Trey Songz Is A Player and A Loser In "What's Best for You" Music Video
- Nicki Minaj – ‘Anaconda’
- DirectLyrics Interviews Meghan Trainor: On Chart Success, L.A Reid, Future Plans
- Watch: Robyn's Awkward Interview / "Do It Again" Performance on GMA