Rihanna dropped today (November 15th) at 9am on
VEVO the music video for “What Now”. The Nathan Cassells and Kuk Harrell
co-produced piano-led mid-tempo pop ballad serves as the sixth single lifted
from the Bajan singer’s “Unapologetic” album. The music video for “What Now” was
Rihanna rocks a mullet and goth-inspired attires in this one. It’s a simple music video but it’s definitely visually engaging. Even though it was filmed in Thailand, where beautiful sceneries are found left and right, RiRi chose not to promote the sights of the Asian country in the “What Now” visual but keep it “in-studio”. Liked the effects used on the video, as well as Rihanna's intensity. She played the "kind of psycho" role nicely.
Thoughts on the video?
- New Usher Song "Cuz We Can" Appears Online: Listen!
- And The MØ Snub Continues! Iggy Azalea Performs "Beg for It" Solo On "Jimmy Fallon"
- New Music: Chris Brown & Trey Songz - 'Dangerous'
- Alex & Sierra Release Surprising Cover of The Darkness' "I Believe In A Thing Called Love": Listen
- Pitbull Rocks "Fireball" & New Single "Time Of Our Lives" on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Meghan Trainor, Nick Jonas & Jennifer Hudson Perform On "Dancing With The Stars" Season 19 Finale: Watch
- Rihanna Shares 15-Second Snippet of New Song: Listen!
- Free Download: Jordin Sparks - "Bye Felicia"
- Kelly Clarkson Premieres "Wrapped In Red" Official Music Video!
- Lady Gaga Stars In H&M Christmas Commercial + "It Don’t Mean A Thing" Video Premieres!
- Fifth Harmony - "Sledgehammer"
- Paramore - "Hate to See Your Heart Break"
- Fall Out Boy Drop New Song "American Beauty/American Psycho": Listen!
- Eminem - 'Guts Over Fear'
- New Music: Lil Wayne - ‘Start A Fire’