Rihanna dropped today (November 15th) at 9am on
VEVO the music video for “What Now”. The Nathan Cassells and Kuk Harrell
co-produced piano-led mid-tempo pop ballad serves as the sixth single lifted
from the Bajan singer’s “Unapologetic” album. The music video for “What Now” was
Rihanna rocks a mullet and goth-inspired attires in this one. It’s a simple music video but it’s definitely visually engaging. Even though it was filmed in Thailand, where beautiful sceneries are found left and right, RiRi chose not to promote the sights of the Asian country in the “What Now” visual but keep it “in-studio”. Liked the effects used on the video, as well as Rihanna's intensity. She played the "kind of psycho" role nicely.
Thoughts on the video?
- Watch: Kendrick Lamar & Imagine Dragons Perform At Cleveland Cavaliers 2014-2015 Season Opener
- Preview: Demi Lovato & Olly Murs - "Up"
- "Blank Space" Announced as Second Single from Taylor Swift's "1989" / Brilliant Choice?
- Tulisa Will Entice You With Her Lips In "Living Without You" Music Video
- Lady Antebellum - "Freestyle"
- Eminem – ‘Shady XV’
- One Direction Confirm "Night Changes" as Next Single In Exclusive Scott Mills Interview + Talk "Four" Album: Listen
- Florida Georgia Line - "Sun Daze"
- Olly Murs - "Wrapped Up"
- New Music: Lil Wayne - 'Gotti'
- Download: Future – ‘Monster’
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - "Only"
- World Premiere: Calvin Harris - "Together"
- New Music: Austin Mahone - "Places"
- Behind The Scenes: Ariana Grande - "Love Me Harder"