Bajan superstar Rihanna was the musical guest on the latest episode of 'SNL' - November 10th, 2012 - where the 24-year-old treated viewers and fans with two live performances...Watch below!
Donning a camouflage jacket with Timberland boots outfit, Rihanna first delighted the audience with a performance of her new single, the Sia-penned ballad "Diamonds". RiRi used a green screen backdrop for the whole performance displaying peace signs, palm trees and planets. Next, the Barbados native performed another track from "Unapologetic", this being "Stay". Showing her love for Bob Marley - as seen on her dress - Rihanna sang "Stay" in a very intimate environment. OK, gotta give RiRi kudoz for this SNL gig! I think these could've been her best live vocals EVER. Bravo!
- New Music: Rita Ora - "Grateful"
- Tyga Covers VIBE, Calls Drake “Fake” & Says “I Don’t Really Get Along With Nicki”
- Cobra Starship - "Never Been In Love"
- Pitbull Hangs Out with Adorable Penguins in "Celebrate" Music Video
- New Music: Bastille - "Torn Apart"
- New Music: Sia - "You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile"
- Preview: Taylor Swift - "Style"
- New Music: Meek Mill - 'F*ck U Mean'
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"