Bajan superstar Rihanna was the musical guest on the latest episode of 'SNL' - November 10th, 2012 - where the 24-year-old treated viewers and fans with two live performances...Watch below!
Donning a camouflage jacket with Timberland boots outfit, Rihanna first delighted the audience with a performance of her new single, the Sia-penned ballad "Diamonds". RiRi used a green screen backdrop for the whole performance displaying peace signs, palm trees and planets. Next, the Barbados native performed another track from "Unapologetic", this being "Stay". Showing her love for Bob Marley - as seen on her dress - Rihanna sang "Stay" in a very intimate environment. OK, gotta give RiRi kudoz for this SNL gig! I think these could've been her best live vocals EVER. Bravo!
- New Music: Chance The Rapper – 'Wonderful Everyday: Arthur'
- Lana Del Rey – 'Ultraviolence'
- 5 Seconds Of Summer Announce North American 2015 Tour on "Ryan Seacrest"
- Watch Kiesza's Captivating 'Street' Performance for 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Nick Jonas - "Chains"
- Video: Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Had A Fight In Ibiza! Blows Thrown?
- Listen To 1-Minute Snippet of Ariana Grande's "Be My Baby" Song
- Hunter Hayes - "Tattoo"
- New Music: Neon Hitch - "Yard Sale"
- Linkin Park - "Final Masquerade"
- French Montana - "R&B Bitches"
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"