After cancelling her Spanish date at 'Rock In Rio' last week, fears began to worry organisers of 'Wireless' Festival Rihanna would rule out her London gig in the last minute too after the traumatic death of her grandmother, Ciara "Dolly" Brathwaite, who recently lost her long-battle with cancer. RiRi was even spotted in NYC where a private funeral was held on Friday (July 6), only two days before 'Wireless'. But it looks like Rihanna finally said, 'the show must go on', as she posted "#takeoff" on Twitter on Saturday, confirming she was leaving 'in time' for London to play her concert as closing headliner of the 'Wireless' Festival at Hyde Park. And so she did! The Barbados-native rocked it last night, Sunday (July 8). Check out a few pictures of the 'Where Have You Been' star having a good time on stage above, and videos below.
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett - "Anything Goes"
- Jessie J Performs "Bang Bang" & Covers "Stay With Me" on "Elvis Duran"
- New Music: Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - "Anything Goes"
- New Music: Maroon 5 - "It Was Always You"
- Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- New Music: Fences – ‘Arrows’
- New Music: Jasmine V – ‘That’s Me Right There’
- New Music: Jessie J - "Bang Bang"
- New Music: G-Unit - "Come Up"
- Christina Perri Performs "Burning Gold" on "The Today Show"
- Inna - "Good Time"
- New Music: Hilary Duff - "Chasing The Sun"
- Video: Beyoncé Performs "Blow" on HBO's "Beyonce x10" Special
- Shawn Mendes: "The Shawn Mendes EP"
- New Music: The Script - "It’s Not Right for You"