Directed by Sophie Muller, he (and probably RiRi too) wanted to keep it simple for the "Stay" visual. It simply shows the 24-year-old - completely nude - soaking in a bathtub as she sings the Mikky Ekko-penned heartfelt ballad. A very daring video! But it works for the mood of the song. And bravo to Rihanna too for choosing "Stay" as her next single, especially since everyone was expecting the 'uptempo' one to serve as second single, and of course that 'uptempo' being the David Guetta-produced "Right Now". After Rihanna's performance of the ballad at the 2013 Grammys, "Stay" experienced an impressive surge in digital sales and it's now back in the Top 5 on the American iTunes chart. Get that new ballad hit, Ri!
What do you think of the video?
- T.I. - 'Paperwork'
- Gwen Stefani - "Baby Don't Lie"
- Tulisa Drops Flawless Kiesza-esque Single "Living Without You": Listen
- Ricky Martin - "Adios"
- OneRepublic Cover George Ezra's "Budapest" on BBC "Live Lounge"
- Preview: 5 Seconds Of Summer - "Just Saying"
- New Music: Danity Kane - "All In A Day's Work"
- Wrong? Keyshia Cole's Son Daniel Gibson Jr Appears In "Remember " Music Video: Watch
- The HeavyTrackerz Drop Video For Feel-Good Debut Single "Old Habits"
- iLoveMakonnen - 'Tuesday'
- New Music: Taylor Swift - "Welcome to New York"
- New Music: The Weeknd - 'King Of The Fall'
- New Music: The Chemical Brothers - "This Is Not A Game"
- Preview: Gwen Stefani - "Spark the Fire"
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Ryan Cabrera - "House On Fire"