Directed by Sophie Muller, he (and probably RiRi too) wanted to keep it simple for the "Stay" visual. It simply shows the 24-year-old - completely nude - soaking in a bathtub as she sings the Mikky Ekko-penned heartfelt ballad. A very daring video! But it works for the mood of the song. And bravo to Rihanna too for choosing "Stay" as her next single, especially since everyone was expecting the 'uptempo' one to serve as second single, and of course that 'uptempo' being the David Guetta-produced "Right Now". After Rihanna's performance of the ballad at the 2013 Grammys, "Stay" experienced an impressive surge in digital sales and it's now back in the Top 5 on the American iTunes chart. Get that new ballad hit, Ri!
What do you think of the video?
- Lil Wayne - 'Grindin'
- Broods Exclusive Interview: On Beginnings, Capitol Signing & Debut Album "Evergreen"
- Pitbull - "Fireball"
- New Music: Avicii - "The Nights"
- Full "Eau de Gaga" Commercial Premieres: Watch
- Lady Antebellum - "I Did With You"
- The Veronicas Get Revenge In "You Ruin Me" Music Video
- Jennifer Lopez - 'Booty'
- Gwen Stefani & Rest of "The Voice" Coaches Perform "Hella Good": Watch
- Havana Brown Kidnaps Man In "Better Not Said" Music Video: Watch Premiere
- New Music: Blake Shelton - "Lonely Tonight"
- The Ting Tings Select "Do It Again" As New Single: Stream
- Walk The Moon Wants You To "Shut Up and Dance!": Listen
- Fall Out Boy Rock "Centuries" For An Amazing Crowd on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"
- Anastacia - "Staring at the Sun"