Although Ricky Martin's latest single "Come With Me" illustrates what 'generic' in the music industry means today, it's impossible not to bop to its mighty, and infectious dance beat, and get wild when you hear it played in the club, lol. Generic sometimes is good. Produced by Australian duo DNA Songs and IIan Kidron from The Potbelleez, "Come With Me" is a dance pop uptempo which got released in Australia back in June, just in time so Ricky could perform it during the grand finale of the latest Aussie edition of 'The Voice' where he worked as coach. The song did fairly good there, peaking at #3 and now it's being pushed in other countries. But first, a music video was required. Watch above!
"Come With Me" is a song for clubs, and its music video is a visual for clubs. It's very monotonous concept-wise, but it works. It sees Ricky Martin shaking it like a polaroid picture on a platform in the middle of a packed club. There's heavy dancing and fist pumping by everyone, a gay squad performing a synchronized choreogaphy, and even girls spinning on hoops. It's a huge party! I LIKE.
What do you think of the video?
- New Music: Nicki Minaj - 'Anaconda'
- DirectLyrics Interviews The Wind and The Wave: On Origins, Getting Signed To RCA & Debut Album!
- Christina Perri - "Burning Gold"
- Listen: Low Quality Version of Nicki Minaj's 'Anaconda' Single Leaks
- Enrique Iglesias Performs "Bailando" & "Hero" on "GMA": Video
- New Music: Brad Paisley - "Cover Girl"
- Sam Smith - "I'm Not The Only One"
- Keyshia Cole - "She"
- Cody Simpson Teases Justin Bieber Collaboration On Instagram: Listen
- New Music: Fat Joe - 'Stressin'
- Mary Lambert - "Secrets"
- Lady Gaga Performs "Dope" For The First Time on "ArtRave" Tour: Watch
- Katy Perry – ‘This Is How We Do’
- Exclusive Lyric Premiere: Mark Ballas - "Miss Incredible"
- DirectLyrics Interviews Alexandra Stan: On Second Album, New Single "Dance", Speaking Spanish & Romania Tourism!